FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1992

djstary:
What strategies? What do you make of this chart?
Trading a counter-trend. The chart would trade on an upside breakout. However, on the eurdollar I only have ATS selling.

-Aleks-:
Trading a counter-trend. The chart would trade on a break up. However on the eurdollar I have ATS selling only.
Here is his current position, on the break-up it did not work, the pair will be almost flat except for the news and on Friday it will fall almost 2 times lower than this weekend. I took a sell on Friday before the market closed and after the weekend I closed the trade at the opening and the profit was 906 pips )))
Files:
489542656.jpg  91 kb

iIDLERr:
I was an IDLER on the 4. And there's a nickname. Where to go?
I'm busy with two "i's" or something like that.

djstary:
here's his current position, it didn't work out on a breakout, the pair will be almost flat except for the news and on Friday it will fall almost 2 times lower than this weekend. I took a sell on Friday before market close and after the weekend I closed the trade at the open and the profit was 906 pips )))
I was writing about the current chart.

iIDLERr:
What theories? Patterns... You observe, remember, take advice. But trending is not interesting. Give it to me, give it to me. What the hell for?
Like what? To know about futures you should have at least an idea what it is and what it is all about.) I started to read a clever book - I have some idea. Now I have to use it. And you, such villains - the information does not want to share - all you want to send somewhere far away - to observe ... memorize... Consult... So I asked you for advice - you still don't give me an answer (( So now you go, you know, look for futures quotes, study the code, compare it... And all just to understand one simple truth, the answer to which you could give in a fraction of a second...

Z.U. But it seems that I found some plus in it - I won't need to saw a PDF parser and bother with PDF bulletins!!! I'll get everything on a silver platter. And I won't have to share it with anyone - let them find it for themselves.

azfaraon:
I put a stop on a trade and closed it with a reverse signal... I cleaned up the owl... there's a lot of rubbish in the code.

What's the timeframe?

I wouldn't worry about rubbish if I were you. As they say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

new-rena:

What's the TF?

I wouldn't mention the rubbish if I were you. As they say, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

For MT4 I cleaned up and put an indicator in my EA... It´s not loading the terminal like before... For my system I use M15, but the candlestick number parameter is different... The only thing is to find a tool with all the necessary currency pairs: ....

azfaraon:
For mt 4 I cleaned up and put an indicator in my advisor ...It does not load the terminal as before ...I use M15 for system, but the number of candlesticks is different ...The only thing is to find a program with all the necessary currency pairs ....
The only thing you need is to find a program with all the pairs you need. The system is tested and optimized ... ...the whole portfolio at once.

azfaraon:
For mt 4 I cleaned up and added an indicator to the Expert Advisor ... It does not load the terminal as before ...For the system, I use M15 but the number of candles is different ... The only thing is to find a program with all the necessary currency pairs ....

stranger:
Strange, hello! Are you racing Funtik? Is our teacher on holiday?
Reason: