Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1942

mytarmailS:

Wow, this guy's got brains, you can tell, he knows such incomprehensible words... It's evident that he has experience, he knows zen, he teaches others...

Probably, you have a solution in the form of a robot or a market analysis, as a result of intellectual development?

Maybe you can show me your work, or your mother does not allow?

I have already shown my work in those short, philosophical posts. It's the result of months of thinking about the connections between the concepts of Object and machine learning. I found a logical and explanatory way from one to the other, but if you can't appreciate it and keep talking about robots in forex, you have nothing to say.

Reg Konow:
I've already shown my work in those short, philosophical posts. It is the result of months of thinking about the connections between the concepts of Object and machine learning.

Spread your"months of thinking" on your bread, you philosophical motherfucker.

You've never trained a neural network but you've been thinking about machine learning concepts for months.

Am I the only one who gets teary-eyed over these clowns?

mytarmailS:

they are like cockroaches, they appear at the most unexpected moments

mytarmailS:

Oh, so I went into the yard with the guys?))) Sorry, my mistake. Now I know where I am.))

( Konow's tag:
Aah, so I went to the boys' yard?))) Sorry, my mistake. Now I know where I am.)

Of course you are! Who do you think you are? That's why you're attracted to the court.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

They're like cockroaches, they appear at the most unexpected moments.

And we give them a tap!)

mytarmailS:

Of course it's guys! Who do you think you are? That's why you're dragging the court))

And we'll give them a tap )

Oh, you're shouting))) calm down, kid. ))))) In the fight for the purity of the branch you litter it with your shouting and hysteria.))

Tag Konow:
Oh, you're shouting)))) calm down, kid. ))))) In the fight for the purity of the branch you litter it with your shouting and hysteria)))

Tell me honestly, does your mom tell you what to write? Or your best friend who you even share your lipstick with?)

mytarmailS:

Tell me honestly, does your mother tell you what to write? Or your best friend with whom you even share your lipstick?)

Where did you get that fantasy? uh, kid, kid, you have some weird associations))))))

mytarmailS:

Tell me honestly, does your mother tell you what to write? Or your best friend with whom you even share your lipstick?)

.... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

So, guys, go ahead and poke fun at these losers... ...and it'll be cleaner and you'll entertain yourselves.
Reason: