How to open real trading account?

I need a help with opening a real trading account not only demo. It does not allow me to press on "Creat real account". Please help me

Go to your broker's website.

Can you text me on private message and tell me how its done because i am new here?

Aleksandar Dimitrov:
I need a help with opening a real trading account not only demo. It does not allow me to press on "Creat real account". Please help me
Go to youtube and search how to open forex trading account for mt4/mt5 ... research the brokers before making you selection, try the demo service before commiting money to any real account 

New here is irrelevant. What part of go to your broker" was unclear to you? When in doubt, think: type your broker's web page into your browser.

If you go to the broker's website, you will get a link "Open Live Account". If you go through the link, you will surely be able to open a live account. However, if you struggle to open one, you can always talk to their customer service. I am sure they will help you and do their best to get you open an account with them.

How to open a real account 

Say Tk Tk # :

Do a search on Google. Examine the search results.

Say Tk Tk #:
Open an Account
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a...

Unfortunately, brokers aren't that easy to deal with. The only 2 Brokers I've seen that allow United States residents to use MT4 are Forex.com and oanda.com  In addition, Oanda platform site has no download for MT4 except you can log in under android but can't use signals so it's futile as they keep circling back to open new account and support is also futile.  Forex is not allowing MT4 accounts as they want to know how much money you have to the penny before allowing you permission to trade.  On top of that, they are also giving the run around.  Unsure why they're making it so difficult. Thanks

Best Way is Google.com
Reason: