100USD to 33 Billion USD in 1 year - Backtest of 2011 - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
aydot
aydot  

Hey Trevone

What's been the result of your system in 2014?

Trevor Schuil
Trevor Schuil  
aydot:

Hey Trevone

What's been the result of your system in 2014?

Only about 300% returns  

Hamidreza Taheri
Hamidreza Taheri  

i made many EA like this with such results. The strategy is great but in the reality does not worked at all. As i saw you have shared a backtest result that is for 2010-2012.

If your Tick data chart manipulated with some tricks , The Ea will know in which direction will the market goes. However it looks like 99% backtest quality. You should test it on 2014. It is better to update and download M1 Tickdata and then creating M5 chart with PeriodConvertor script.

The current month backtest results will be near to reality.

Please note that by some currenypairs market has less noises and gives best results if you make backtest without spread effects. Do not Forget to send and close trades based on broker spread on related currenyPair.

Chears.

Trevor Schuil
Trevor Schuil  
hmrt135:

i made many EA like this with such results. The strategy is great but in the reality does not worked at all. As i saw you have shared a backtest result that is for 2010-2012.

If your Tick data chart manipulated with some tricks , The Ea will know in which direction will the market goes. However it looks like 99% backtest quality. You should test it on 2014. It is better to update and download M1 Tickdata and then creating M5 chart with PeriodConvertor script.

The current month backtest results will be near to reality.

Please note that by some currenypairs market has less noises and gives best results if you make backtest without spread effects. Do not Forget to send and close trades based on broker spread on related currenyPair.

Chears.

Thank you very much, appreciate this
baldonius
baldonius  
Whether a broker 'wants' to pay out $33bn is irrelevant - surely there is a legal contract between a broker and customer that they will always be able to collect their winnings?
aydot
aydot  

Trevone,

i believe  300% returns is fantastic as far as i am concerned. Any EA that gives that is a good one.Does it work better with ranging market or trending one?what currency pair is it best suited for?

Dave90210
Dave90210  
I would like to be a beta tester for this EA can you please send me a copy?     
Trevor Schuil
Trevor Schuil  
Dave90210:
I would like to be a beta tester for this EA can you please send me a copy?     
sure send me a pm, i will send everything
Trevor Schuil
Trevor Schuil  
aydot:

Trevone,

i believe  300% returns is fantastic as far as i am concerned. Any EA that gives that is a good one.Does it work better with ranging market or trending one?what currency pair is it best suited for?

I know what you mean, but when you know you can rake in millions, you can see real tangible results, 300% is just not good enough, its like having to eat bread instead of beef fillet.

Most of us only have a little cash to spare for trading, so the goal I have is to make huge amounts easily rather than waiting a loooooong time to make returns you want.

It makes small pips in ranging markets. keeping drawdown very low.

For 100usd to 10mill the drawdown is 10%

The idea is to catch an out-of-range candle when the price is not moving. 

Trevor Schuil
Trevor Schuil  
baldonius:
Whether a broker 'wants' to pay out $33bn is irrelevant - surely there is a legal contract between a broker and customer that they will always be able to collect their winnings?

I have known brokers that wont even pay your initial deposit back Bank da Binary namely, some brokers are crooks.

If you stick with a main stream broker you be fine, like I said before, thinkforex always pays out what I request 

To add comments, please log in or register