How to get better trading conditions from a broker

[Deleted]  
Do you know how you can get better trading conditions from a broker if you are a small trader?
fxsaber
fxsaber  
Trade where competent algorithmic traders do. Then you can almost be sure that your conditions are close to the best.
Daniel Cioca
Daniel Cioca  
fxsaber #:
Trade where competent algorithmic traders do. Then you can almost be sure that your conditions are close to the best.
So where are the competent algorithmic traders do trade? 
fxsaber
fxsaber  
Daniel Cioca #:
So where are the competent algorithmic traders do trade? 

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/746861

Маленький эпизод из жизни алготорговли на настоящем институциональном рынке FOREX.
Маленький эпизод из жизни алготорговли на настоящем институциональном рынке FOREX.
  • www.mql5.com
Пролог У меня есть ПАММ-счет, по правилам оферты которого с момента любой инвестиции не могу получать вознаграждение за управление в течение года. При этом инвесторы никак не ограничены: могут снимать
Mosleur Rahaman Riad
Overall and Best for Low Costs Everything You Need to Know it depends on the Category or your/our requirements. it is a different type of strategy traders use nowadays, so it depends on their own strategy too, you should look for it for your own good by different brokers web pages, contact them for your needs.
Daniel Cioca
Daniel Cioca  
You guys cannot be more vague…  the guy is asking simple question… My opinion… is that small trader should start with a safe broker… it will be a disaster if you you get scammed from the beginning… so I what I did… I checked for the Top 100 ECN brokers and I choose from there… and then when you make your trading decisions you decide if you a scalper and you need close to zero spread… but you will pay a trade fee… or you are a different trader and you don’t care so much about 1-2 pips spread… 
fxsaber
fxsaber  
Daniel Cioca #:
Russian? 

Yes. Chrome -> Translate.

Daniel Cioca
Daniel Cioca  
fxsaber #:

Yes. Chrome -> Translate.

😁… funny