Tell me your favorite forex strategy, and I'll post an EA with it for free - page 2

larswidl
larswidl  
Duane Brown #:

To where do zisend my greast winning idea?

I want an EA that trade when Stochastich Cross it signalline up or down , no slipage, no take profit and no magical number. Not that it must cross 80 or 20 line and it must work if I change the perimeter for the stochastic. No My point no trailing stop. It must be as simple as possible.

the stochastic is %K 13 %D4 and slowing 6

Cashbear
Cashbear  
I don't understand why people should share profitable strategies with others. I worked out with hours of working and observing time a trading method that works - but I would never share this with strangers, nor would I sell it, cause I don't want others to collect the fruits which grew up with my gardener knowledge. If a strategy really works, the one who made keeps it in the 'black safe box" and starts a hedge-fund with it, to make real big money ( millions).That's what I am starting right now. 
OK, in a nutshell- if a strategy seems to work, I never would present it for strangers on a public forum.
Chukwunonso Obichigha
Chukwunonso Obichigha  
Bogdan Mihail Moise:
No paid resources so it can be free for all.
i have a non repaint custom indicator  want to code EA need help
Bogdan Mihail Moise
Cashbear #:
I don't understand why people should share profitable strategies with others. I worked out with hours of working and observing time a trading method that works - but I would never share this with strangers, nor would I sell it, cause I don't want others to collect the fruits which grew up with my gardener knowledge. If a strategy really works, the one who made keeps it in the 'black safe box" and starts a hedge-fund with it, to make real big money ( millions).That's what I am starting right now. 
OK, in a nutshell- if a strategy seems to work, I never would present it for strangers on a public forum.

I also don't recommend posting a wining strategy on forums. This publication is about popular ones that are found online, and building an free EA based on one and put it to the test.

RXSmart Global
RXSmart Global  
I like the way of trading by waiting at support and resistance prices, of course with a timeframe that can be called daily
Daniel Cioca
Daniel Cioca  

Hi! I picked up this strategy from another thread…. Good luck!! 

//

//

//

“Very simple. Use the standard 8-10 pips renko bars, I prefer 8 pips.

If you wanna use bitcoin, set it at 14000 pips(which is about 10 pips).

So you wanna go to the four hour chart, and look for 3 bars and one candle reverse. After you see the price action setup, enter on the 2nd bar(in pictures). For me I put my take profit at the end of the 2nd bar, so I'm guranteed 10 pips every trade.

Renko

Also, to see if it's a legitimate 3 bar reversal switch to the 1hr back to the 4hr. If the 3 bars setup dissappear, don't TRADE! I Repeat do not take the trade. If it still shows up the setup when you switch time frames, ok then those are permanent renko bars that will stay there.”

//

//

//

Navdeep Singh
Navdeep Singh  
Daniel Cioca #:

Hi! I picked up this strategy from another thread…. Good luck!! 

//

//

//

“Very simple. Use the standard 8-10 pips renko bars, I prefer 8 pips.

If you wanna use bitcoin, set it at 14000 pips(which is about 10 pips).

So you wanna go to the four hour chart, and look for 3 bars and one candle reverse. After you see the price action setup, enter on the 2nd bar(in pictures). For me I put my take profit at the end of the 2nd bar, so I'm guranteed 10 pips every trade.

Also, to see if it's a legitimate 3 bar reversal switch to the 1hr back to the 4hr. If the 3 bars setup dissappear, don't TRADE! I Repeat do not take the trade. If it still shows up the setup when you switch time frames, ok then those are permanent renko bars that will stay there.”

//

//

//

There is no 4 hour or any timeframe chart with Renko chart unless the chart is constructed based on closing prices. Otherwise it is just price. No time at all
Epril Purwandi
Epril Purwandi  

Its My STRATEGY 1

MA FAST

Period : 3

Method : LWMA

Price : Median

MA SLOW1

Period : 10

Price : High

MA SLOW 2

Price : Low

RULE 

BUY : if MA FAST Cross Up MA SLOW 2

SEL : if MA FAST Cross Down MA SLOW 1

Its My STRATEGY 2

MA FAST 

Period : 5

Price : Weight Close

MA SLOW

Method : Simple

Price :  Weight Close

RULE

BUY : If MA SLOW Cross Up

SELL : If MA SLOW Cross Down 

Daniel Cioca
Daniel Cioca  
Navdeep Singh #:
There is no 4 hour or any timeframe chart with Renko chart unless the chart is constructed based on closing prices. Otherwise it is just price. No time at all
I know… what it means is to switch the chart where the renko is attached to check if renko bars are painted correctly 
Michael Despott
Michael Despott  
<Advertisement Deleted>