How Get forex trading legal in india ? Please tell me any persons and Any ways tell me ?

How Get forex trading legal in india ? Please tell me any persons and Any ways tell me ?

Dear friends ,please tell me forex trading in india legal and how can get its legal ? and how get withdraw and deposits  legal ways ,please tell me  any one? 

mynordfx:

Dear friends ,please tell me forex trading in india legal and how can get its legal ? and how get withdraw and deposits  legal ways ,please tell me  any one? 

Is forex trading illegal for Indian residents?
Is forex trading illegal for Indian residents? - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
Is forex trading illegal for Indian residents? - MQL4 forum

I can help you do it the legal way, and have no issues with government! If you want, send me a PM or add me on skype  konstantinos.lavasas     Reason i will not post the way here is because i dont know if its allowed. And just to make it clear, it doesnt involve you to send ME or any 3rd person any amount of money! (like for someone to open account under your name etc etc). Be very careful about those situations !  Regards :)
Reason: