My trading platform shut down alone

I need help because my plateform sut down alone during my trading. 

What do the logs say, what is you system. os, ram, cpu, ..

How do you expect us to help you, except with "turn your pc off and on again".

ICarl Schreiber #:

What do the logs say, what is you system. os, ram, cpu, ..

How do you expect us to help you, except with "turn your pc off and on again".

I use windows 10, and when i start the application, it sut down afer fews minutes. I turn off my PC and instal more time, but the problem is here!

I think there is a incompatibility problem with Windows 10.

2021.09.07 21:36:47.291 Terminal Windows 10 build 19043, Intel Core i7-4700MQ  @ 2.40GHz, 0 / 3 Gb memory, 355 / 464 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+0

Kanous:
I need help because my plateform sut down alone during my trading. 

Some users reported yesterday about their antivirus issue.
read post , post  , post , post and post

• How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page
  • Limitations to use old builds of MT4/MT5 or old versions of Windows (incl antivirus issue): this page
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Team, I have downloaded MT5 and MT4 from your website but I am unable to open it...

My antivirus is not active.

The problem is that when I launch my platform, while I'm working, it closes on its own. I do not know how to do. however I have to uninstall and reinstall with the one which is the latest version. If anyone can guide me please.

# de Kanous  :

Mon antivirus n'est pas actif.

Le problème c'est que lorsque je lance ma plateforme, pendant que je travaille, elle se ferme toute seule. Je ne sais pas comment faire. cependant je dois désinstaller et réinstaller avec celui qui est la dernière version. Si quelqu'un peut me guider s'il vous plait.

Hello

I have the same problem, I am under windows 10, I can no longer open Meta trader 5, I just downloaded it again and it does the same, even as an administrator it does not open

At home I manage to install it and then launch it. but after a few minutes it closes again. It's really annoying.

Kanous #:

My antivirus is not active.

The problem is that when I launch my platform, while I'm working, it closes on its own. I do not know how to do. however I have to uninstall and reinstall with the one which is the latest version. If anyone can guide me please.

It depends on which platform (there are two platforms: Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5).
As to the latest stable release version of Metatrader 5 - look at my previous post.

olive82 #:

Hello

I have the same problem, I am under windows 10, I can no longer open Meta trader 5, I just downloaded it again and it does the same, even as an administrator it does not open

Metatrader 5?
Make sure that your Windows is Windows 64-bit (because 32-bit systems are not supported by Metatrader 5 anymore).
And read the following post about anti-virus and so on:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My trading platform shut down alone

Sergey Golubev, 2021.09.08 01:18

Some users reported yesterday about their antivirus issue.
read post and post   

How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Eduardo Fernando Teixeira, 2021.09.07 17:50

Yes I can confirm here the problem is with Avast. I turned it off and voilá, MT5 started immediately.

If it's not the windows built-in security system, I haven't put any antivirus in my machine.

And the problem is not the installation but the fact that it closes on its own.

Reason: