Download MetaTrader 5

ea work on demo but not on live account

To add comments, please log in or register
Varun Parkash
Varun Parkash  
I made ea from mt4 forum devolpers. after full payment they send me ea. but it works on only demo and in live account it automatically stop after placing orders. now I feel cheated to whom I can complaint
Biantoro Kunarto
Biantoro Kunarto  

Do you have file *.mq4 or *.ex4?

If you have *.mq4 file , then you can edit the code.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
varun89:
I made ea from mt4 forum devolpers. after full payment they send me ea. but it works on only demo and in live account it automatically stop after placing orders. now I feel cheated to whom I can complaint
What is saying your programmer about that ?
Varun Parkash
Varun Parkash  
programmer only give. ex4 file and not sending. mq4 file and most of time he is offline. what I do any solution
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
varun89:
programmer only give. ex4 file and not sending. mq4 file and most of time he is offline. what I do any solution

Only your programmer can fix it. Insist if you are sure the problem comes from the EA.

As an advice, an other time don't close a job while you haven't fully tested the result.

Mehrdad Shiri
Mehrdad Shiri  
angevoyageur:

Only your programmer can fix it. Insist if you are sure the problem comes from the EA.

As an advice, an other time don't close a job while you haven't fully tested the result.

hi alain

excuse me, may be this is asked before :

in job section ( in this site freelance )the developer must send mql or exe file or it depend on the deal between them ( customer and developer )?

just to sure, thank you

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
TIMisthebest:

hi alain

excuse me, may be this is asked before :

in job section ( in this site freelance )the developer must send mql or exe file or it depend on the deal between them ( customer and developer )?

just to sure, thank you

Depend on the deal. Customer and programmer have to find an agreement about that.
Lorentzos Roussos
Lorentzos Roussos  
Is your demo ECN and your live non-ECN (EA using SL TP [non stealth])?

Is your demo a 5 digits account (0.00001) and your live 4 digits (0.0001) ?
To add comments, please log in or register