Market Indicators no longer working

Market indicators were suddenly withdrawn from charts, and could no longer drag them over...have tried everything.... sign in/out mql5...sign in/out of broker mt4.... restarted mt4...restarted computer.....i did find a few of the indicators were out of date and once they were downloaded, those particular indicators started working again.....but the other indicators that did not have an update option are still not working..please help..im trying to find a solution before i reinstall mt4 again

Hello did you find any error message in the experts log ? 

yes....."cannot load blah blah file indicator"

2021.04.19 18:16:36.547 cannot load 'C:\Users\taylo\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\294B6FCE6F709DE82DA4C87FDBF1DE36\MQL4\indicators\Market\Advanced Dashboard for Currency Strength and Speed.ex4'

thank you for messaging so fast! any suggestions?

jjforexj:

yes....."cannot load blah blah file indicator"

2021.04.19 18:16:36.547 cannot load 'C:\Users\taylo\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\294B6FCE6F709DE82DA4C87FDBF1DE36\MQL4\indicators\Market\Advanced Dashboard for Currency Strength and Speed.ex4'

thank you for messaging so fast! any suggestions?

You should delete this indicator from Metatrader, and download/install it once again from same Metatrader (Market tab - Purchased).

ok..thank you... i have about 7 different ones that are not working as well..... this wont eat into my number of activations for each one?

jjforexj:
ok..thank you... i have about 7 different ones that are not working as well..... this wont eat into my number of activations for each one?
May be - yes, it will require additional activation.
It is always happened when the Windows is making key updates.

oh..yes....spot on....i had just done a windows update! agghhh.... thats horrible it does that....thank you for solving my problem! it was doing head in all day!
Reason: