Isn't this PC enough to trade with?

I have an indicator called <Deleted> and you can also use a scanner that you get from them when you buy the indicator.

But when I add the scanner to my MT4 chart it crashes immediately. I have the DLL check box ticked and I have filled in my username and password for the indicator.

My computer have the following specs:

Intel Core i5-2500S CPU 2.7 GHz

8 GB RAM

256 GB SSD-Disk

Windows 10

When I contacted their support, they say the following:

We optimal performance

• CPU at least: i7 Quad Core @ 3.00GHZ
  • RAM at least: 16GB
  • HD space at least: 1 Terabyte
  • Internet Speed at least: 50 Mbps

I used this indicator years ago (probably 2018) and it worked back then. Maybe they updated it or something like that.

But is it really not enough for me to run that indicator? 1 Tb HD space seems like a lot to be able to use an indicator. And it just crashes without a warning or anything in the journal.

Any thoughts, solutions?

Your specs should be enough.

MOF its just an indicator

Try loading the indicator again and check for errors in MT4 journal/experts tab after it crashes

Raymond Ogechukwu Omeh:

Your specs should be enough.

MOF its just an indicator

MOF?

Staffan Ofwerman:

MOF?

Matter Of Fact

Raymond Ogechukwu Omeh:
Try loading the indicator again and check for errors in MT4 terminal after it crashes

But where can I find the errors? I tried the log file, but nothing is shown there from that indicator. So when it loads it crashes before it ends up in that log file.

Staffan Ofwerman:

But where can I find the errors? I tried the log file, but nothing is shown there from that indicator. So when it loads it crashes before it ends up in that log file.

You can find them in the MT4 experts/journal tab. You don't need to check a log file, it is right in the MT4 terminal

Raymond Ogechukwu Omeh:
Matter Of Fact

But it's an indicator with a lot of information. It contains a dll file and a script file and a library as well.

It shows several time frames and pairs and data from their paid indicator.

Raymond Ogechukwu Omeh:
You can find them in the MT4 experts/journal tab. You don't need to check a log file, it is right in the MT4 terminal

Aha, that one. Well, it's not even there. It crashes before I can see anything written in that tab. I tried to load the indicator with the journal tab open, but it really crashes quickly. And when I start MT4 again it clears the journal tab.

Raymond instead of looking for new queries can you either pay back the money you took for a job you did not do or complete the job?
Reason: