Download MetaTrader 5

Beware of Indians at this Skype ID: "nztsolutionsindia" (Nzt Solutions | Fund Management). They wont pay for your EAs / robots!!!

To add comments, please log in or register
KOMEKS TRADING SERVICE
Idorenyin Umoren  
Hello,

This is a warning to all EA developers:

Beware of Indians using this Skype ID: "nztsolutionsindia" (Nzt Solutions | Fund Management).

They are thieves who will never pay for any order for your EAs / robots!!!

They will want you to fastly email them the order with the promise of IMMEDIATELY sending you Bank-to-Bank SWIFT payment.

They will even send you a fake bank statement that they have sent you payment, whereas nothing has been paid!!!

This is Contact Name and Email of this Criminal Group in India: Ankit Jaitly <nztsolutions@yahoo.in>

EXAMPLES OF THEIR ATTEMPTS TO STEAL MY ROBOTS:
Last Friday - 26th September 2014, these thieves said they have paid me (for three robots) US$2,000.00 by SWIFT transfer to my bank account, and sent me fake bank statement as attached herein. See the fake payment designated for me circled in red below.

Last Friday they sat on my nerves - asking me to send out the robots immediately.

But I said I must have an official SWIFT PAYMENT CONFIRMATION COPY from their Bank, and the US$2,000.00 payment MUST be received by my bank before I release my robots.

They promised to send me the SWIFT PAYMENT CONFIRMATION COPY last Saturady or latest yesterday - 29th September.

I am quoting here the message that Ankit Jaitly sent me last Friday - 26th September 2014:

Payment Has been Successfully Completed on the Date : 26/9/2014

Swift number of the transaction :SBININBBA299F 

Bank name: State Bank of India

Money Transferred : 1,34,520.00 RS/- That is around $2000 Including the Bank Fee's

Additional Information : 

Bank Transaction number: PBL54415444B597C4M375495351

Reference number : KP54125A10

UNQUOTE

Please trust and believe that till this very moment I have not received the promised SWIFT PAYMENT CONFIRMATION, or money in my bank account. And these thieves said yesterday "they cancelled the payment!!!"

Please do not supply your EAs / robots to these thieves in India UNTIL you have actually received payment in your bank account. 

Thanks for your kind attention.

Tan Phan Ngoc
Tan Phan Ngoc  
comextradingllc:
Hello,

This is a warning to all EA developers:

Beware of Indians using this Skype ID: "nztsolutionsindia" (Nzt Solutions | Fund Management).

They are thieves who will never pay for any order for your EAs / robots!!!

They will want you to fastly email them the order with the promise of IMMEDIATELY sending you Bank-to-Bank SWIFT payment.

They will even send you a fake bank statement that they have sent you payment, whereas nothing has been paid!!!

This is Contact Name and Email of this Criminal Group in India: Ankit Jaitly <nztsolutions@yahoo.in>

EXAMPLES OF THEIR ATTEMPTS TO STEAL MY ROBOTS:
Last Friday - 26th September 2014, these thieves said they have paid me (for three robots) US$2,000.00 by SWIFT transfer to my bank account, and sent me fake bank statement as attached herein. See the fake payment designed for me circled in red below.

Last Friday they sat on my nerves - asking me to send out the robots immediately.

But I said I must have an official SWIFT PAYMENT CONFIRMATION COPY from their Bank, and the US$2,000.00 payment MUST be received by my bank before I release my robots.

They promised to send me the SWIFT PAYMENT CONFIRMATION COPY last Saturady or latest yesterday - 29th September.

I am quoting here the message that Ankit Jaitly sent me last Friday - 26th September 2014:

Payment Has been Successfully Completed on the Date : 26/9/2014

Swift number of the transaction :SBININBBA299F 

Bank name: State Bank of India

Money Transferred : 1,34,520.00 RS/- That is around $2000 Including the Bank Fee's

Additional Information : 

Bank Transaction number: PBL54415444B597C4M375495351

Reference number : KP54125A10

UNQUOTE

Please trust and believe that till this very moment I have not received the promised SWIFT PAYMENT CONFIRMATION, or money in my bank account. And these thieves said yesterday "they cancelled they payment!!!"

Please do not supply your EAs / robots to these thieves in India UNTIL you have actually received payment in your bank account. 

Thanks for your kind attention.

Thank you for your warnings. You should add your products to sell at the Market in order to make sure receiving your money.
KOMEKS TRADING SERVICE
Idorenyin Umoren  
Makeprofitsuper:
Thank you for your warnings. You should add your products to sell at the Market in order to make sure receiving your money.
Yes, thanks. This experience is a good lesson well learnt!
To add comments, please log in or register