VPS not working after migration - page 2

johnbiscuit:

Yep, tried again.... no trade at all.....

Yes, it is good idea: move your VPS subscription to the other VPS server:

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to change your MQL5 VP server and re-synchronize/migrate your EA again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

I've tried that yesterday.... but sure... i'll do it again

Sergey Golubev:

There are no any technical data to analyze about why the trades are not openning.

Because if it opened the trades in your home Metatrader but no trades in VPS MetaTrader (MQL5 VPS = Metatrader) so it may be the following reasons:

• VPS Metatrader updated to new build and your EA is not compatible for this new build;
  • your EA started to use dll, or global variables, or txt file to be uploaded to VPS - and because of that the trades will not be opened.

If you are sure that you synchronized in correct way (and you can see it on the VPS journal) so it is something with the EA anyway.
Because there are no any technical data to say more sorry.

huh.... let me try to use a simple MA Cross EA and see if it trades.... if it doesn't then there might be a problem

johnbiscuit:

huh.... let me try to use a simple MA Cross EA and see if it trades.... if it doesn't then there might be a problem

If it is VPS problem so it should be for everybody.
If it is not for everybody so - it is EA's problem, or VPS's Metatrader was updated to new build, or your mistake in migration.

Sergey Golubev:
If it is VPS problem so it should be for everybody.
If it is not for everybody so - it is EA's problem, or VPS's Metatrader was updated to new build, or your mistake in migration.

Hmm... weird.... i used very simple EA and it started trading.... but my previous EA doesn't show any error. When enabling on my own computer the allow DLL button is unticked so i could confirm that there is no Dll used.

Thanks for the help tho

I have the same problem guys,I tried but I failed,I read the comments and try all this but no luck 

masekomasi1617 #:
I have the same problem guys,I tried but I failed,I read the comments and try all this but no luck 

It depends on which error (it depends on what is written in the logs/journals):

• if it is related to VPS itself so change VPS server and provide the migration once again;
  • if it related to your migration (because any file with using dll is prohibited on this VPS) so change this file/EA/robot for the one which is not using any dll.

So, no need to try all ... find the error description in the journal and fix it according to what I am writing here for example.

Reason: