Trade Copier (MT4 to Xone Desktop Trader platform)

Voins82
Voins82  

Hello MQL5 Family, 

I am looking for the development of a rare EA under Freelance. I haven't submitted the job yet, but I noticed that a customer had previously submitted a job order that is identical to what I have in mind. I was wondering if it's possible for me to get feedback from the customer about the EA prior to submitting my own job. The copier will essentially copy trades from MT4 to another platform called Xone Desktop Trader. I can't afford to make any mistakes since no demo account was provided to me.  I've searched all over the internet, and I've never heard or come across anything remotely similar to what I have in mind except one case, which is described in the link below. Does anything know how I can reach this customer to obtain feedback from him or her.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/130905

Thank you

Freelance service at MQL5.com: Trade Copier (MT4 to Xone Desktop Trader platform)
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Trade Copier (MT4 to Xone Desktop Trader platform)
  • www.mql5.com
I am looking to have a trade copier designed/programmed that is able to copy trades from MT4 platform to another trading platform called Xone Desktop Trader (www.xonetrader.com). The broker I am using does only offer Xone Trader and all my strategies (manual trades, EAs and signal following) are on the MT4 platform. I have a Word file with detailed lot size and risk parameter settings that the trade copier should contain, once the project is accepted by the interested freelancer. - en
Mervyn Guest
Mervyn Guest  

Hello,

Did you manage to create this trade copier EA?

If so, I would be most interested to learn more.

Thank you

Voins82
Voins82  

Hi, 

I am not a developer. I am looking for the EA myself. Apparently, someone had placed a job order for it, please see https://www.mql5.com/en/job/130905. I wanted to know if I could contact the customer to get feedback, but MQL5 wouldn't provide to me the customer's info or extend my info to the customer. If you find anything regarding this EA, please let me know, and I'll do the same. 

Thank you

• www.mql5.com
I am looking to have a trade copier designed/programmed that is able to copy trades from MT4 platform to another trading platform called Xone Desktop Trader (www.xonetrader.com). The broker I am using does only offer Xone Trader and all my strategies (manual trades, EAs and signal following) are on the MT4 platform. I have a Word file with detailed lot size and risk parameter settings that the trade copier should contain, once the project is accepted by the interested freelancer. - en
Voins82
Voins82  
Don’t have experience coding. Is this an indicator to copy trades?