How can I login to my existing Binance account in MT5?

Hi, as you see, I can only connect to Binance-Demo server. how can I connect to my real account on Binance in MT5?

does the demo account even connect? 

Do you want to have a demo account to use or? 

maybe is a phishing scam to gain access to your email address, name and phone number.  Never heard of Binance Capital Management Co. registered in  British Virgin Islands before. 

How can I add a real Binary account To Metatrader 5. Been trying but not going through.?

I connect mt5 to binance through rest api with my own bridge. I've never heard any rumors of binance having their own mt5 server. Question is, how did you guys find this? By pure chance right?

TradingToolCrypto:
I connect mt5 to binance through rest api with my own bridge. I've never heard any rumors of binance having their own mt5 server. Question is, how did you guys find this? By pure chance right?
Hey TradingToolCrypto.

I am also interested in connecting MT5 with binance. Where did you get your information to build your own bridge?  I can program Phyton, as well as MQL5.

Thank you!

TradingToolCrypto:
does the demo account even connect? 
Yes the démo account is even connect

TradingToolCrypto #:
I connect mt5 to binance through rest api with my own bridge. I've never heard any rumors of binance having their own mt5 server. Question is, how did you guys find this? By pure chance right?Where 

Where did you obtain information used to connect MT5 to binance using API bridge.

Kindly provide link/site where such information can be accessed or alternatively share your API code.       

mahdi914:
Hi, as you see, I can only connect to Binance-Demo server. how can I connect to my real account on Binance in MT5?
I'm not aware of any Binance demo server. Like observed by someone, it may a phishing attacke to have access to your email and compromise your passwords and pther data that should be private to you. Be careful out there.

I dont think thats possible unless your broker provides API trading then you can build a mini bridge to connect broker account to bridge and from there to binance. But why go through that when brokers offer same product and services similar to binance. 
Reason: