Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 4

Scott Marshall:

Yup - Webmoney "Do not offer services to residents [of the United States]", Credit Card withdraw doesn't work for either my Australian or US credit cards.

Nice of them to strand my money in their account and make it completely inaccessible. I think you'll see a collapse in the number of US agents offering CPU time. I'm certainly shutting mine down until they can provide a way to withdraw money. 

I feel you brother.  I'm in the same boat.  I warned them that this change of removing paypal will cause a collapse of clients for the United States and other countries.  they could care less

newchapter001:
I feel you brother.  I'm in the same boat.  I warned them that this change of removing paypal will cause a collapse of clients for the United States and other countries.  they could care less

... oh.. and If you are from a country that WebMoney allows, this is the current message from MQL5.com when you try make a withdrawal:

The Webmoney payment system is temporarily unavailable. Please try to repeat the transaction later.

Has this site turned into a scam?!

Yeah i think big site like this shouldnt ignore big problem like this, at least they should give explanation and alternatives. Maybe the solution for seller is to find exchanger who can exchange webmoney fund into paypal.

still hope paypal will come back

still hope paypal will come back

ALL WANT PAYPAL BACK NOW!!!

Go, peoples, manifestation.

Scott Marshall:

... oh.. and If you are from a country that WebMoney allows, this is the current message from MQL5.com when you try make a withdrawal:

The Webmoney payment system is temporarily unavailable. Please try to repeat the transaction later.

Has this site turned into a scam?!

oh how pathetic this is.  can't they just leave things alone?  they have a well oiled machine and they have to implement changes. now they lose customers and money. the worst part is that it might be some dumb move because they didn't like the fees.  hello just pass the higher fees to the customers, we will pay it.

Anak Agung:
Yeah i think big site like this shouldnt ignore big problem like this, at least they should give explanation and alternatives. Maybe the solution for seller is to find exchanger who can exchange webmoney fund into paypal.
the problem is that some countries block webmoney.  like the United States. and visa/mastercard deposits from mql5 are blocked also to US banks. so we literally have ZERO way to withdrawl money or provide tester agents from the US.  the UNITED STATES.  the epicenter of the financial world.  they just don't get it

In the same boat here as in being in US and no way to withdrawal they just said paypal is no longer an option and ignored the rest of my support ticket so I shutdown my agents.

Use Webmoney and exchange to other currency
Reason: