Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 2

Jacek Wojciech Groblewski:
I'm trying to deposit my money and can't. PayPal is withdrawn. My credit card is being rejected, No bank number to transfer money. Don't they want my money? Is this a strange situation? It's not serious, maybe they go bankrupt?
Yes I am having exactly the same issue. No way I can deposit money into my account at all.

Atep Juyanda:
I can't withdraw money to paypal. Is this temporary?

it will not coming back, :( 

Genesis Hafalla:

it will not coming back, :( 

Was this answer for depositing from PayPal or for withdrawal to PayPal ?

Or this answer applies to both depositing and withdrawal ?

Young Ho Seo:

Was this answer for depositing from PayPal or for withdrawal to PayPal ?

Or this answer applies to both depositing and withdrawal ?

I asked the moderator about withdrawal, not sure if it also applies on deposit.

PayPal will not come back. 

Admin says: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/361925

Paypal кнопка вывода пропала
Paypal кнопка вывода пропала
  • www.mql5.com
Пропала кнопка вывода на paypal Уважаемая Администрация, скажите пожалуйста когда вывод на paypal появится снова и появится ли вообще...

Vendors from the EU can not more withdraw earned money without PayPal or SEPA. WebMoney and Credit Card is useless because we have to pay tax from normal bank account

Please add the withdrawals via SEPA

Mikhail Zhitnev:

PayPal will not come back. 

Admin says: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/361925

It was the reply as the following: "Most likely - Not" (it was about withdrawal using paypal).

Google translated:

"

Most likely no.

Use withdrawal to card accounts, please.  It is both cheaper and more efficient.

"

How can we use the card withdrawal? Do you have any idea? 

Laszlo Tormasi:

Google traducido:

"

Probablemente no.

Utilice el retiro a las cuentas de la tarjeta, por favor.   Es más barato y más eficiente.

"

¿Cómo podemos utilizar el retiro de la tarjeta? ¿Tiene alguna idea?

Maybe someone should think about improving the service and making life easier for developers. If the business model doesn't make it easier for people to profit from it, the company's long-term viability may be affected

Many of the top sellers are for EU, and can't use Webmoney or Creditcard withdrawals for their business.

Paypal or SEPA is the only way if you run a business in the EA.  If Paypal doesn't come back, they will shoot in their own foot quite badly, and I (as well as many other developers) will have to find an alternative way to sell our products.

Update: the withdrawal to VISA Debitcard (linked to the company's bank account) seems to work.

Reason: