Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 9

Update:

I have successfully used a UK VISA debit card to withdraw funds although my bank said this may get blocked... so time will tell

Looking forward:

I still believe it is incrediably poor business and poor customer service from Metaquotes to mess around with payment options without notice or regard of the impacts.

The answer has to be a proper mainstream business method that can work for everyone, after all sellers are their business partners.  

Things like unregulated crypto methods are not proper payment methods and will incur even more cost to realize as money and fluctuate too much, the obvious solution is direct bank transfer which would also get rid of 90% of the fees involved as well.

I wonder how Metaquotes would react if somebody said from now on everytime you recieve money 2% shall be deducted.... they would quickly look for a better payment method, so they should be doing that for the sellers as well.

I think that Bankwire and Sepa are the best options. Hopefully, that we can get Sepa Transfer and Bankwire ( SWIFT )  in MQL5.

I really love this platform and I wish all the best for the MQL5 project

Paul Anscombe:

Update:

I have successfully used a UK VISA debit card to withdraw funds although my bank said this may get blocked... so time will tell

Looking forward:

I still believe it is incrediably poor business and poor customer service from Metaquotes to mess around with payment options without notice or regard of the impacts.

The answer has to be a proper mainstream business method that can work for everyone, after all sellers are their business partners.  

Things like unregulated crypto methods are not proper payment methods and will incur even more cost to realize as money and fluctuate too much, the obvious solution is direct bank transfer which would also get rid of 90% of the fees involved as well.

I wonder how Metaquotes would react if somebody said from now on everytime you recieve money 2% shall be deducted.... they would quickly look for a better payment method, so they should be doing that for the sellers as well

Which UK Visa card were you able to use successfully for the withdrawl?

thank you for posting

Mahrukh Aleem:
This problem arises after every few month , why not just enable crypto withdraws.

That would be a great step in the right direction. Crypto is going to be adopted massively everywhere ... Better to allow it and be ready.

Paul Anscombe:

Update:

Looking forward:

I wonder how Metaquotes would react if somebody said from now on everytime you recieve money 2% shall be deducted.... they would quickly look for a better payment method, so they should be doing that for the sellers as well.

Totally agree, crypto has nothing to do with serious business. We have to pay bills and taxes. SEPA transfer is the direct way, liegal and cheapest way.

Since PayPal was gone, I have no way of withdrawing the money. Withdrawing on a credit card is a game of luck. Some banks do not accept it. But most banks will not support this in the long term and on a regular basis. First of all, it has to be a business account and then this business account has to accept the payout over the long term, not just a few times. I don't even want to start talking about webmoney. How should the money arrive here in my bank account? That's a joke. Good luck!

Sergej Maehler:

Totally agree, crypto has nothing to do with serious business. We have to pay bills and taxes. SEPA transfer is the direct way, liegal and cheapest way.

Since PayPal was gone, I have no way of withdrawing the money. Withdrawing on a credit card is a game of luck. Some banks do not accept it. But most banks will not support this in the long term and on a regular basis. First of all, it has to be a business account and then this business account has to accept the payout over the long term, not just a few times. I don't even want to start talking about webmoney. How should the money arrive here in my bank account? That's a joke. Good luck!

This problem become mystery and not seeing any development in payment gateways. 

There many possible options like  WESTERN UNION,   SKRILL 

This topic is about PayPal.

If your post is about Bank card withdrawals, please post in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/362121

If not related to PayPal or Bank card withdrawals, you may want to post in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/322383/page24

Any further posts in this topic not related to PayPal may be deleted without notice.

Bank card withdrawals
Bank card withdrawals
  • www.mql5.com
Has anybody in the United States been successful in executing a credit card withdrawl? If you have, what bank/credit card did you use...

Ryan Brown:

Support is finally getting back to me. Probably because I'm causing a commotion here on this forum.

"Dear User,

We temporary returned the opportunity to withdraw using PayPal.

But please note, we are not guarantee that this option will remain constant.

Most probably it will be removed soon.

Please withdraw your funds as soon as possible.

Best regards."

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Keith Watford:

It is temporarily available indeed . Thank you Keith

Reason: