Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 7

After trying 3-4 different credit/debit cards, one of my card(Visa) has finally worked for the withdrawals. 
I think it depends on the issuer Bank if they allow the inward remittance on the card. 
If they don't, contact the customer care and ask them to allow it on your card. 

Nitin Raj:

After trying 3-4 different credit/debit cards, one of my card(Visa) has finally worked for the withdrawals. 
I think it depends on the issuer Bank if they allow the inward remittance on the card. 
If they don't, contact the customer care and ask them to allow it on your card. 

I tried mine 3 cards but not working, made contact with bank they said one-way system only 

I just rang my bank. They say the issue is with Visa Direct and that the bank itself did not stop the incoming transfer. From recollection Visa Direct don't operate in all countries but do in Australia for example. In most countries it's just VISA.

I'm currently in a tight spot. Webmoney is not an option for me since I'm in the US and I only have two debit/credit cards. one card I tried 3 times already. I'm now locked out from trying my other card for 24 hours. 

I'm considering getting a lawyer as these guys are making things difficult and I'm one of the top mt4 EA sellers on mql5.com...

Ryan Brown:

I'm currently in a tight spot. Webmoney is not an option for me since I'm in the US and I only have two debit/credit cards. one card I tried 3 times already. I'm now locked out from trying my other card for 24 hours. 

I'm considering getting a lawyer as these guys are making things difficult and I'm one of the top mt4 EA sellers on mql5.com...

You can write to the service desk explaining the situation to them (about debit/credit cards for example).

Waseem Raza:

I tried mine 3 cards but not working, made contact with bank they said one-way system only 

What do you mean by one way system.

Is that mean you can only send money abroad with your Visa card but not able to receive the money from abroad ?

Can you clarify on this ?

Sergey Golubev:
You can write to the service desk explaining the situation to them (about debit/credit cards for example).

I did and so far, this is all I've received...

"Hello,

PayPal is no longer available.

Please, use other systems: Cards, etc.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.

Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team"

Ryan Brown:

I did and so far, this is all I've received...

"Hello,

PayPal is no longer available.

Please, use other systems: Cards, etc.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.

Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team"

I have no idea about cards to withdraw from here (I do not know which card processor is used by MQ to get it to withdraw). I used paypal.

But I have experience to withdraw euro from skrill to my Visa card (it is not related to this mql5 website).
I pressed "withdraw" in skrill, and I was waiting for 3 days for the money to come to my Visa card (in euro).
And the money came only when I made phone call to the bank asking them about "why should I wait so long time?"
The bank explained me that "we are Russian bank", and "skrill is not Russian company", and that "euro is not Russian currency", and "that is why the withdrawal was sent to currency control department of the bank for accepting or not accepting".
Finally, I got money to my Visa card (it was small amount).

But I received the experience: if something is wrong with payment/withdrawal from/to Visa/Master card so it is related to the bank (which issued this card), and it is related to the law and regulations of the country (it is the bank anyway).

Young Ho Seo:

What do you mean by one way system.

Is that mean you can only send money abroad with your Visa card but not able to receive the money from abroad ?

Can you clarify on this ?

Yes

It is always possible to withdraw to the card of wife (they checked it and it works) :)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Paypal withdrawal button is gone

Pavel Verveyko , 2021.02.04 19:46

the question about of card accounts - can I withdraw to a relative's card?

Evgeny Belyaev , 2021.02.04 21:16

Like any earlier it was possible.

I used to withdraw to the card of my wife.

Vladimir Karputov , 2021.02.05 05:35

I tried it the other day - it works away. You just need all the exact data of the card (including the date until which the card is valid).

Reason: