Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 6

Young Ho Seo:

Google market place is the good example of good payment system for developer.

They pays the earning direclty to the developer's bank account in their own currency every month.

It is something the mql5.com need to look at.

Agree with you sir.

If try Webmoney it shows this error and from NOV 2020 I'm unable to withdraw funds 

Waseem Raza:

If try Webmoney it shows this error and from NOV 2020 I'm unable to withdraw funds 

I looked at the Russian part of this mql5 forum, and no one reported it for webmoney (it means - the webmoney is available for majority of the users).
I see/read the thread related to paypal on Russian forum here (but no one reported that webmoney is unavailable).

You are the validated seller as I see from your profile, so you can write to the service desk asking them for advice.

Sergey Golubev:
I looked at the Russian part of this mql5 forum, and no one reported it for webmoney (it means - the webmoney is available for majority of the users).
I see/read the thread related to paypal on Russian forum here (but no one reported that webmoney is unavailable).

You are the validated seller as I see from your profile, so you can write to the service desk asking them for advice.

I already did and service desk simply replied "Webmoney not available in your country"  and it's not true Webmoney available in mine country and I also talked with them and I'm using their purse from 4 years. 

Why should you make it easy for the vendors when it can be complicated.

Web money is not an option, especially if you have to pay taxes in the eu and that is only possible from a normal bank account with SEPA. Or explain how I can pay taxes to the TAX OFFICE, via Web Money? or Cash?

Both credit card and WebMoney withdrawals do not work for EU & US citizens. I'm talking about vendors who earn more than just a few hundred euros and who also have to pay taxes.

I opened ticket and ask from Webmoney and they just replied to me , 

Waseem Raza:

I opened ticket and ask from Webmoney and they just replied to me , 

So, it is the proof that we all on the forum have nothing to do with it.
Please, stop posting something which is not related to the forum members (and which is related to the service desk only).

---------------- 

PS.MetaQuotes company is from European Union (the address is on the bottom right side of this page).
And WME = Web Money Euro
So, you can read this webmoney wiki page: Prohibited countries and regions
I understand that many people are using webmoney in dollars (WMZ) but I think the company registration place is affected on this situation anyway.

Requirements for WME Purse owners (Natural Persons) - WebMoney Wiki
  • wiki.wmtransfer.com
This Wiki is dedicated to WebMoney Transfer

Sergey Golubev:
So, it is the proof that we all on the forum have nothing to do with it.
Please, stop posting something which is not related to the forum members (and which is related to the service desk only).
Paypal also Support teams work then why discussing it here?

Deevog:
Paypal also Support teams work then why discussing it here?

This is the thread about paypal.
But Waseem Raza wants to force all of us to discuss his personal case between MetaQuotes company (registered in EU) and Webmoney (registered in Malta in case of euro).
That is why I do not agree with him: his case is not related to paypal at all (and this thread is about paypal only).

He can open separated thread related to his situation (because as far as I know - the service desk people are reading the threads here).

Stay in topic of the thread please: Paypal Withdrawal not Available
(offtopic is prohibited).
Reason: