cant add paid indicators to my chart

from this weekend for i dont know which reasons i cant add my paid indicators on chart. They were all working fine till this weekend. i do have them in my indicators folder, but nothing happened when i try to add them. I download again from market the same indicators, even they are already exit in my folder, but then i lost one licence for each indicator. I didn't change any account or opening new, it's about the same account and like I said everything was working fine till now. I would like to know who is responsible for taking my licence now, and I would like for refund me those licence. I still have problem with one payed indicator that i can't add on my chart, I can probably make the same process like I did before with other indicators, but then i will probaly lose licence again. Any help, any support?

MS22:
from this weekend for i dont know which reasons i cant add my paid indicators on chart. They were all working fine till this weekend. i do have them in my indicators folder, but nothing happened when i try to add them. I download again from market the same indicators, even they are already exit in my folder, but then i lost one licence for each indicator. I didn't change any account or opening new, it's about the same account and like I said everything was working fine till now. I would like to know who is responsible for taking my licence now, and I would like for refund me those licence. I still have problem with one payed indicator that i can't add on my chart, I can probably make the same process like I did before with other indicators, but then i will probaly lose licence again. Any help, any support?

Probably your windows were updated over the weekend, when that happens all MQL5 Market purchases are uninstalled and must be installed again in order to use them.

This will consume 1 activation for each purchase, but Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation to all members when a universal windows update is due.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Probably your windows were updated over the weekend, when that happens all MQL5 Market purchases are uninstalled and must be installed again in order to use them.

This will consume 1 activation for each purchase, but Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation to all members when a universal windows update is due.

i didnt saw any update this weekend from windows, i think i have last update 10 days ago, but hoping for getting back my licence, I still need to download one more indicator again which is already in my folder from before, but it's not working like i said, need to download again but i will lost one licence

Reason: