Download MetaTrader 5

Metatrader 5 - Brokers who offer Equity, Commodity and Stock Market CFDs

To add comments, please log in or register
Myles Crouch-Anderson
Myles Crouch-Anderson  

Hi, I have been looking for a broker who offers the MT5 platform BUT also offers more than FX trading.

All the brokers I have looked at only offer FX trading, there isn't any Commodities, stock marker indices or equites available to trade?

I prefer the MT5 platform and EA's but obviously I cant find a broker who offer these so I can only trade/analyse the above markets on MT4 which Is annoying.

If anyone has any xp with this please advise on what I can do?

Thank you,

Jose Miguel Soriano
Jose Miguel Soriano  
mpaca:

Hi, I have been looking for a broker who offers the MT5 platform BUT also offers more than FX trading.

All the brokers I have looked at only offer FX trading, there isn't any Commodities, stock marker indices or equites available to trade?

I prefer the MT5 platform and EA's but obviously I cant find a broker who offer these so I can only trade/analyse the above markets on MT4 which Is annoying.

If anyone has any xp with this please advise on what I can do?

Thank you,

ActivTrades broker
Zheng He
Zheng He  

I know of four brokers that all use MetaTrader with your conditions.

Invast Trade Up

Price Markets

DFMarkets

FPMarkets 

Forex Trading In Australia The Invast Way | Invast Global
  • www.invast.com.au
View our full range of Forex markets and our Forex spreads The global Forex markets provide some of the most liquid and transparent trading opportunities of any of the global financial markets, with over $4 trillion in worldwide volume executed daily. As a Forex trader with Invast you will get access to the full range of currency pairs...
Myles Crouch-Anderson
Myles Crouch-Anderson  
Thanks guys really appreciate it!
To add comments, please log in or register