How to buy stocks with MQL5?

Hi all,

can you share a piece of code which is used to buy and sell stocks via MT5?

MEHMET FATIH BARUT:

Hi all,

can you share a piece of code which is used to buy and sell stocks via MT5?

Hiring or creating job at freelancer will help alot

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
it it possible to make a data window like the one in trading view? i want to see the dollar amount when i put in my stop loss and tp. I also want to be able to place the trade from the window. it doesnt have to look exactly the same, but i want it to do the same thing Hey , I need a bot the will open trades (sell or buy) during smooth movements...

I am already a programmer with freelancer account.

MEHMET FATIH BARUT:
I am already a programmer with freelancer account.

Then you should know how to place orders for stocks. It's the same as forex.

Keith Watford:

Then you should know how to place orders for stocks. It's the same as forex.

ooo mr smart pants come back and continues to give smarty answers instead of real answer.

as I said before go phycologist before you disturb the others's.

Btw no you can not use forex style because this time you need to arrange ORDER_TYPE_DATE and order date time expiration and so on to be able to buylimit and sellstop kind orders.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Requests to execute trade operations are formalized as orders. Each order has a variety of properties for reading. Information on them can be obtained using functions Position identifier that is set to an order as soon as it is executed. Each executed order results in a deal that opens or modifies an already existing position. The identifier of...
Reason: