Fraudulent manipulation of MT4 data! - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Londone22
Londone22  
2100189973:
Yes unfortunately.
However I have contacted MQL5 and they are wiping their hands of it!
They don’t care that people are getting scammed through their software!
They don’t care that illegal manipulation of their software is being done by brokers.
It sounds to me that all they want is the money from these brokers for their software and they couldn’t care less about what the brokers do with it!
You would think they would act on it and remove these brokers from using their software!
Or ensure their software cannot be manipulated!

To me if they don’t act on it, then it makes them the same as the scammers!
yess i add 2.000 pound and now i cant take anything out!if you find any solution please contact me mate!thank you
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
2100189973:
Yes unfortunately.
However I have contacted MQL5 and they are wiping their hands of it!
They don’t care that people are getting scammed through their software!
They don’t care that illegal manipulation of their software is being done by brokers.
It sounds to me that all they want is the money from these brokers for their software and they couldn’t care less about what the brokers do with it!
You would think they would act on it and remove these brokers from using their software!
Or ensure their software cannot be manipulated!

To me if they don’t act on it, then it makes them the same as the scammers!

Don't speak of things you don't understand.

When somebody kills someone with a knife, its not the company's that makes the knives fault, is it?

Metaquotes  is licensing their MT4/5 terminals for company and client use to thousands of brokers worldwide, they don't regulate these firms.

Every forex broker has a regulating authority (not all actually, some are non-regulated), so you better contact them.

William Roeder
William Roeder  
nicholish en: Damn dude, don't be a dick... The man just lost his bankroll to a scam. If you can't say anything helpful maybe it's better to just not say anything at all.
Jox90: agree
I answered OP in #1. He just didn't like it. He keeps wanting us to do something. You two haven't said anything helpful.
Enrique Dangeroux
Enrique Dangeroux  
William Roeder:
I answered OP in #1. He just didn't like it. He keeps wanting us to do something. You two haven't said anything helpful.

Agreed.

Lesson here is:

Do not invest any money to any party that claims to be able to make you money. If they could, they would not need your money. This includes any signal provider, not only on this site. Any website.

Take responsibility for your money. If you do not understand, do not invest and educate yourself before, not after.

There is no free lunch.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Don't speak of things you don't understand.

When somebody kills someone with a knife, its not the company's that makes the knives fault, is it?

Metaquotes  is licensing their MT4/5 terminals for company and client use to thousands of brokers worldwide, they don't regulate these firms.

Every forex broker has a regulating authority (not all actually, some are non-regulated), so you better contact them.

Thank you for your analogy... how about this analogy... a gun manufacturer is not responsible for the guns it sells to a gun shop...however if the gun manufacturer continually supplies guns to a dodgy gun shop that they have been notified of, then the manufacturer will also be seen as complicit is the gun shops action.
MQL5 has now been notified of at least two people that have affected by INTAN TECHNOLOGY!
clearly this company is a scam and yes it is our fault, but we are only after any contact information that MQL5 was provided when INTAN TECHNOLOGY purchased the software.
MT4 representative told me this and said that MQL5 will have additional information and the location of INTAN TECHNOLOGY so I can contact the relevant authorities.
I’m wanting to help future people from being scammed by this company!!
So please don’t criticise!! 
Maybe show a bit of empathy and understanding.
Why is it so difficult to help others!
Eleni Anna Branou  
2100189973:
Thank you for your analogy... how about this analogy... a gun manufacturer is not responsible for the guns it sells to a gun shop...however if the gun manufacturer continually supplies guns to a dodgy gun shop that they have been notified of, then the manufacturer will also be seen as complicit is the gun shops action.
MQL5 has now been notified of at least two people that have affected by INTAN TECHNOLOGY!
clearly this company is a scam and yes it is our fault, but we are only after any contact information that MQL5 was provided when INTAN TECHNOLOGY purchased the software.
MT4 representative told me this and said that MQL5 will have additional information and the location of INTAN TECHNOLOGY so I can contact the relevant authorities.
I’m wanting to help future people from being scammed by this company!!
So please don’t criticise!! 
Maybe show a bit of empathy and understanding.
Why is it so difficult to help others!

Your analogy is not correct, I had a similar problem once, I had 7000 euros in a broker account and they didn't allow me to withdraw my money, not profit but my own deposits.

I never accused Metaquotes of anything, it wasn't the software's fault, I contacted the regulating authorities in Cyprus and then I sent my lawyer to their offices and finally got my money back.

From that day on I am doing a lot of research and double and triple checking, before I trust a broker and put my money with them, don't forget our own responsibilities.

If you put your money with a broker that has a ton of spelling mistakes in their website and no contact address or phone number in their contact page and/or isn't regulated at all, is it Metaquotes fault?

Metaquotes is not regulating brokers, is only licencing software, regulating authorities are supposed to do that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your analogy is not correct, I had a similar problem once, I had 7000 euros in a broker account and they didn't allow me to withdraw my money, not profit but my own deposits.

I never accused Metaquotes of anything, it wasn't the software's fault, I contacted the regulating authorities in Cyprus and then I sent my lawyer to their offices and finally got my money back.

From that day on I am doing a lot of research and double and triple checking, before I trust a broker and put my money with them, don't forget our own responsibilities.

My situation is different to yours!! 
Please read all the comments

Intan technology only provides an email address for contact.
There are no other contact details or location details on the web page!
I’m asking for the location of the company so I can pursue them through the relevant authorities in their country!!!
I’m aware mistakes were made!
But this company manipulated the software that they have purchased from MQL5.
The fact that they are still using the software through mt4 app, and manipulating it, ties them with MQL5. If they were completely separate then I would agree.
I researched mt4 prior to joining and there didn’t appear to be red flags!
However there obviously is if a broker using their software can manipulate it through the app!
I had to set up an account with mt4!
So mt4 is not a safe program to use as it can be manipulated by anyone that purchases a License!
These licenses are approved by MQL5!

Eleni Anna Branou  
2100189973:
My situation is different to yours!! 
Please read all the comments

Intan technology only provides an email address for contact.
There are no other contact details or location details on the web page!
I’m asking for the location of the company so I can pursue them through the relevant authorities in their country!!!
I’m aware mistakes were made!
But this company manipulated the software that they have purchased from MQL5.
The fact that they are still using the software through mt4 app, and manipulating it, ties them with MQL5. If they were completely separate then I would agree.
I researched mt4 prior to joining and there didn’t appear to be red flags!
However there obviously is if a broker using their software can manipulate it through the app!
I had to set up an account with mt4!
So mt4 is not a safe program to use as it can be manipulated by anyone that purchases a License!
These licenses are approved by MQL5!

So, you invested your money with a company that you didn't know where it was based and if it was regulated or not and its Metaquotes fault?

Have you taken a couple of minutes to go through their website?

My 10 year old son could have made a better one!

Anyway, you will not find any answers to your problem here, this is only a users forum and I (and any other forum moderator) am not a Metaquotes employee.

So when you address to me (us) don't think that you are addressing to Metaquotes, I am a simple MQL5 member like you.

Michael Kent
Michael Kent  

It's a terrible situation to be in but you are not in the right place to complain.  The software is not being manipulated to scam you. 
The software connects to a data feed through your broker and the data they supply is what the terminal displays and acts upon.  Different brokers have different data sources, different spreads applied and different execution speeds.

Scamming people who want to make money has been going on as long as money has existed.  Trading is a complex and risky thing to do and anyone new to the field should be starting with a demo account to learn with before risking any real money. 
If you do that and ask questions in trading forums you would start to be able to tell the good from the risky.

By all means keep looking for the scammers but if you want to try trading again don't spend any money until you know exactly what you are doing.  Someone once said "Trading is the hardest easy money you'll ever earn"

Rocco888
Rocco888  
2100189973:
My account was emptied by a broker aligned with Intan Technology-live.
They manipulated the data to show a drop of 90points in the price of gold which emptied my account.
However, the charts don’t reflect this and there is no drop in the gold price at that time.
In fact the price of gold has continued to rise.

Is there anyone in this company that will look into this?
These brokers should not have a license to use this software!

I have screen shots of the above!

Can someone please contact me!
Hi I was in the same situation. The broker did the same with my account. Make it look like a big fall and then empty my account. 

After this I checked the world Graf the day and time and it was not the situation that they reflected at my fall. So it's a scam. 

Thier location is Hong Kong. But I only have the transfer information. I guess this is a case for Hong Kong police. 

This is simple fraud and of course I should have known better. The money is lost and never coming back again

Best regards

Rocco
To add comments, please log in or register