Fraudulent manipulation of MT4 data!

To add comments, please log in or register
My account was emptied by a broker aligned with Intan Technology-live.
They manipulated the data to show a drop of 90points in the price of gold which emptied my account.
However, the charts don’t reflect this and there is no drop in the gold price at that time.
In fact the price of gold has continued to rise.

Is there anyone in this company that will look into this?
These brokers should not have a license to use this software!

I have screen shots of the above!

Can someone please contact me!
William Roeder
William Roeder  
No one here has any connection with your broker. Contact them or their regulative authority.
William Roeder:
No one here has any connection with your broker. Contact them or their regulative authority.
They only have an email contact.
They are not responding.
As I believe it is a scam site.
And I don’t know what country the site is based so I don’t know authority to contact.
I’m wanting someone from MQL5 to contact me and provide the contact details they will have for the broker.
And I’m sure they would want to know who the broker is as they are using their software and manipulating it!
It will give them a bad name if more people lose money due to the software being manipulated and if MQL5 Does nothing about it!
William Roeder
William Roeder  

To bad, so sad, you didn't do your due diligence. What part of "no one here can help you" was unclear? MQL5 is a language. MQL5.com is this user's forum.

You could write to the MetaQuotes service desk, but I doubt it will help. If you got hit by a drunk, would you be complaining to the car manufacturer?

nicholish en
nicholish en  
William Roeder:

To bad, so sad, you didn't do your due diligence. What part of "no one here can help you" was unclear? MQL5 is a language. MQL5.com is this user's forum.

You could write to the MetaQuotes service desk, but I doubt it will help. If you got hit by a drunk, would you be complaining to the car manufacturer?

Damn dude, don't be a dick... The man just lost his bankroll to a scam. If you can't say anything helpful maybe it's better to just not say anything at all.

Jox90
Jox90  
nicholish en:

Damn dude, don't be a dick... The man just lost his bankroll to a scam. If you can't say anything helpful maybe it's better to just not say anything at all.

agree
Londone22
Londone22  
I am using intantechnolgy in my metatrader 4 i request from CRM intanfx to withdrawl money i already deposit and they dont respond😕 do you know something more what is going on with this??
Londone22
Londone22  
2100189973:
My account was emptied by a broker aligned with Intan Technology-live.
They manipulated the data to show a drop of 90points in the price of gold which emptied my account.
However, the charts don’t reflect this and there is no drop in the gold price at that time.
In fact the price of gold has continued to rise.

Is there anyone in this company that will look into this?
These brokers should not have a license to use this software!

I have screen shots of the above!

Can someone please contact me!
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Londone22:
I am using intantechnolgy in my metatrader 4 i request from CRM intanfx to withdrawl money i already deposit and they dont respond😕 do you know something more what is going on with this??
William Roeder:
Londone22
Londone22  
I think we get scam bro they told me to make account in intantechnology and to investiment money to make some more they help me to make some more money and then they block me and now i have the money in my account i send a withdrawl reques but no reapond🙁 Do you have any news where i can contact maybe they can help me or they can find this scam to save other people in future..
Londone22:
I think we get scam bro they told me to make account in intantechnology and to investiment money to make some more they help me to make some more money and then they block me and now i have the money in my account i send a withdrawl reques but no reapond🙁 Do you have any news where i can contact maybe they can help me or they can find this scam to save other people in future..
Yes unfortunately.
However I have contacted MQL5 and they are wiping their hands of it!
They don’t care that people are getting scammed through their software!
They don’t care that illegal manipulation of their software is being done by brokers.
It sounds to me that all they want is the money from these brokers for their software and they couldn’t care less about what the brokers do with it!
You would think they would act on it and remove these brokers from using their software!
Or ensure their software cannot be manipulated!

To me if they don’t act on it, then it makes them the same as the scammers!
To add comments, please log in or register