about my subscription

Hello

I took a 1 month trading + VPS subscription. However I canceled the 2 subscriptions with you. I have an account with Vantage FX and when I want to withdraw my money they tell me that someone still has open trade positions. AND when I look at my account yes it still works when opening a buy / sell position and because of that I cannot get my money back from my broker. I can't seem to fix this problem

Thank you

Nadège

When you canceled the signal with MQL5 VPS so you should provide the synchronization with VPS to remove this subscription from VPS.
Other cases are related to the logs/journals because on the logs/journals should be written everything related (about "why" and "what to do" for example).

nadege75:

Hello

I took a 1 month trading + VPS subscription. However I canceled the 2 subscriptions with you. I have an account with Vantage FX and when I want to withdraw my money they tell me that someone still has open trade positions. AND when I look at my account yes it still works when opening a buy / sell position and because of that I cannot get my money back from my broker. I can't seem to fix this problem

Thank you

Nadège

If you have cancelled the signal and MQL5 VPS subscriptions, you need to close your open positions manually (click on the little x on the far right side of each trade).

Reason: