one ea running on 2 charts with different setting for each , how to know each one performance ?

same pair , one ea running on 2 charts with different setting for each , how to know each one performance ?is there any way , ea has magic nu , set different for each one , but i would analysis each setting performance 

younis ha:
same pair , one ea running on 2 charts with different setting for each , how to know each one performance ?is there any way , ea has magic nu , set different for each one , but i would analysis each setting performance 

Use two different account - OR - custom "comment" if you have access to the code but first solution better as you can compare stats from signal

younis ha:
How do you define "performance" for each? Is it the profit of the open position? Or something else?

younis ha:
What you want is easy to implement in code, but hard to implement manually because the trade report you output manually does not contain MAGIC or COMMENT data.
Reason: