Download MetaTrader 5

Problems with Service desk

To add comments, please log in or register
Subscribe to signals right in MetaTrader. It is easy!
Ingvar Engelbrecht
Ingvar Engelbrecht 2014.07.21 11:02 

I got "Financial operations are blocked".

When clicking on that message I was redirected to the Service Desk with a ready made message. I submitted it. That was yesterday.

today I looked if the issue was resolved. It was not. My entry to the Service Desk was listed under "closed".

When I tried to enter a new entry *I get the message:

You can only submit one ticket per day. Submitting multiple tickets increases your wait time. Please be patient until the open tickets are resolved.

I have a saldo of $11.98.

I was trying to use this for running MetaTester Cloud.  I tried to "Allow to Use"  on cloud but it does not work.  Remote and local works

What is going on here?????

I can not talk to Service Desk, I can not add money to my account and I can  not use the cloud

IñakiMar
IñakiMar 2014.07.21 11:17  
No puedo acceder a la Trade Account. Accedo al perfil pero cuando pongo la contraseña para acceder a la Trade Account me dice contraseña no valida. Qué puedo hacer?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev 2014.07.21 11:38  
20117511:
I can not access Trade Account. I agree but when I profile the password to access the Trade Account tells me password invalid. What can I do?
If it is related to brokers' MT4/MT5 so the request should be sent to the broker sorry
Ingvar Engelbrecht
Ingvar Engelbrecht 2014.07.21 16:37  
newdigital:
If it is related to brokers' MT4/MT5 so the request should be sent to the broker sorry

I cannot see that this in any way is related to my brokwer. I can run the Strategy tester against the account using remote and local agents

it is the Cloud that is causing me problems and the Service Desk

Ingvar Engelbrecht
Ingvar Engelbrecht 2014.07.21 17:54  
20117511:
No puedo acceder a la Trade Account. Accedo al perfil pero cuando pongo la contraseña para acceder a la Trade Account me dice contraseña no valida. Qué puedo hacer?
I dont speak Spanish!!
To add comments, please log in or register