MT4 stopped allowing me to load a purchased EA to charts and use in the tester. MQL5 stopped allowing me to login to my account through MT4.

First of all, for the last 2 days I have not been able to load a recently purchased EA on the charts/tester using my PC. The EA is licensed for 5 computers, I have one EA on my PC and VPS. I did not have these issues until a recent Windows 10 update. I tried making sure I am logged in to MQL5 through MT4.  After putting in my log information I do see my purchased products in the library but the journal shows "MQL5 authorization Failed". I have good internet and I tried using manual and auto fill password for different brokers when trying to login through MQL5 on MT4.  I can manually log into MQL5 just fine on the first attempt through the website.  I think MQL5 has some technical issues.  On one broker I cannot load or test any EAs and the other broker I cannot use my purchased EA only. I have seen (send request failed [12029] in the journal.  It has not even been 2 weeks since I purchased an EA, and I cannot even use it because of MQL5 technical issues. I have only one MQL5 account. See attachments.

It is mostly related to wrong Community login in Community tab in Metatrader.
Read this post for possibel reasons and for the decisions about what to do: #2
Can not download Software purchase
Can not download Software purchase
  • www.mql5.com
I purchased Trend Pro EA. I can't download my purchase ,.The link to download does not work.Where is the right link to get my software...

I do have the same issue. is there any one can help us?

Nicholas Augusta:
I do have the same issue. is there any one can help us?
read my previous post.
Reason: