Copy Signals

I've subscribed a signal on my account. The Lot size  will be proportional to my balance or will be the same lot ?

How to change the volume/lot size -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714 
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Alfredo Petroni:
I've subscribed a signal on my account. The Lot size  will be proportional to my balance or will be the same lot ?

The lot size will be copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage, as long as you use the maximum 95% participation percentage in signals settings.

Hey, I am a new trader and losing a lot of money right now. A need a professional to copy trades from please?

Sikosmile:
Hey, I am a new trader and losing a lot of money right now. A need a professional to copy trades from please?

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest signals in the forum.

Sikosmile:

Any recommendations are prohibited on the forum.
It means that you should select everything by yourself (because it is your money and your risk sorry).

Please find some information below -

----------------

Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.youtube.com
How to choose a trading signals and subscribe to it in MetaTrader Platforms? Its easy! Watch the video and you will know everything about trading signals.
Reason: