Being Cheated by a broker in China - Help please!

Dear community,

6-7 months ago I was contacted by a lady in China. She convinced me to invest in XAU trading and guide me thru how to deposit money in company account (where she works). 

I wanted to withdraw rest of my money. I requested from their portal withdrawal request but I can't trace or see any transaction/action on their side. All what I have is; the lady's whatsapp and hear teachers's (another guy working for the same company) skype.

What would you suggest? Please help! I have 0 clue on this kind of markets and don't know how to resolve it.

Thank you! 

When it comes to China and banking...you're money...

ANNNDD ITS GONE.

Take it as a lesson learned. 

If the broker is not licensed in your country, there's nothing you can do.

William Roeder:
If the broker is not licensed in your country, there's nothing you can do.

So it is all up to the broker company to send back the money or not then? What about MT4? Why they don't support in such cases? People (brokers) are making fraud by using their platform and how they can keep quite for such things?

Aaron Okay:

So it is all up to the broker company to send back the money or not then? What about MT4? Why they don't support in such cases? People (brokers) are making fraud by using their platform and how they can keep quite for such things?

MT4 or MT5 is the software that is licenced by all brokers to offer to their clients for forex trading.

They have nothing to do with your problem or the broker in question.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MT4 or MT5 is the software that is licenced by all brokers to offer to their clients for forex trading.

They have nothing to do with your problem or the broker in question.

This is the exact reason that they must help. How come they can let such fraudsters to use their APIs and let them to open account and operate thru their software? 

No they will not help they are not a broker they design software applications.

Do a bit more research on who you are doing business with next time.

Marco vd Heijden:

Do a bit more research on who you are doing business with next time.

I need advise on if there is any way to save my investment? 

Aaron Okay:

No.

You need to take it up with them.

Aaron Okay:

Not through here, find a lawyer to defend your interests.

Thank you all for your feedback, much appreciated.
Reason: