Does it means my account get freeze if the latency disappeared from the lower right corner?

Dear experienced traders

I have an account that I didn't use it for a long time. (Maybe more than 2 months...)

Today I tried to login it, but the latency doesn't show in the lower right corner

Does it mean my account get freeze? 

Do you know how to check latency in other place but not lower right corner? 

* When I login to another account which I always using in the same terminal, the latency shows in the sower right corner as normal. 

Thank you in advance and best wishes,

Sky

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Chart Corner
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Chart Corner
  • www.mql5.com
There is a number of graphical objects for which you can set a chart corner, relative to which the coordinates are specified in pixels. These are the following types of objects (in brackets object type identifiers are specified): – defines the chart corner relative to which the anchor point coordinates are specified. Can be...

Sky L:

Dear experienced traders

I have an account that I didn't use it for a long time. (Maybe more than 2 months...)

Today I tried to login it, but the latency doesn't show in the lower right corner

Does it mean my account get freeze? 

Do you know how to check latency in other place but not lower right corner? 

* When I login to another account which I always using in the same terminal, the latency shows in the sower right corner as normal. 

Thank you in advance and best wishes,

Sky

You are probably using some wrong account credentials, try to reset your password.

Check the Journal tab down in the Terminal/Toolbx window for details.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are probably using some wrong account credentials, try to reset your password.

Check the Journal tab down in the Terminal/Toolbx window for details.

Thank you so much, Eleni. 

I asked the broker, and they said they can't show latency in the lower right corner...

Maybe they want to hide the server location. 

Can we check the latency in other place but not the lower right corner? 

Thanks and best wishes,

Sky

Sky L:

Thank you so much, Eleni. 

I asked the broker, and they said they can't show latency the lower right corner...

Maybe they want to hide the server location. 

Can we check the latency in other place but not the lower right corner? 

Thanks and best wishes,

Sky

use resmon(windows tool) to find broker's server ip address and try ping the server to get your broker's server latency..programmatically is possible..

roshjardine:
use resmon(windows tool) to find broker's server ip address and try ping the server to get your broker's server latency..programmatically is possible..

Thank you, rosh.

I just want to know the latency, do you have an easier way? 

Sky L:

Thank you, rosh.

I just want to know the latency, do you have an easier way? 

if you open resmon and get the ip address, open cmd and ping the server you will see the latency result..i did it manually in less than 1 minute

roshjardine:

if you open resmon and get the ip address, open cmd and ping the server you will see the latency result..i did it manually in less than 1 minute

Thank you, Rosh. I got it! 

Reason: