Activated DLL patch

To add comments, please log in or register
soerabaja
soerabaja  

i am using several EA without any problems. Yesterday I bought one which needs license to activate. I have license number also. I tried more than 4 hours but i failed to activate it. I asked Developer how to activate it and he instructed like this:

1st instruction: "Please find attached  a copy of your DLL secured MT4 EA and below your licence;

LICENCE FOR MT4: ***********************

Please after you activate DLL security installation, then every settings to make profit appears on ea automatically from our DLL library."

2nd Instruction: "You should activate the dll on the EA and also activate the dll patch for the licence. ie, dll patch to reg of pc or vps and then the complete setfile , as exactly our settings all appear from the DLL library and sync with your licence to work."

3rd instruction: "Please use the DLL, DLL configuration for DLL ea"

I don't know how to do DLL security installation.

Can someone help me in this regard?

Thanks and regards

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. This service provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers! The Issues of Traders and Developers Let's imagine a trader who has decided to buy a trading robot. As there...
William Roeder
William Roeder  
Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. We have no idea what you are using; ask your seller.
To add comments, please log in or register