Wrong growth percentage shown on signal - page 2

Ivan Dotsenko
Ivan Dotsenko  
Sergey Golubev:

Forum moderators can not repair any bug.
Besides, any bug should be proven or reproduced (if the bug is not proven or can not be reproduced so it is not a bug at all).

----------------

And any deposit/withdrawal has nothing to with -100% loss (it is counted by automated robot based on your initial deposit irrespective of your deposit or withdrawal).

----------------

Besides, I have no idea about how many deposit/withdrawal are allowed for signal provider in a day ... but I think that the Signal system does not like the signal provider (for security reason) who are making deposit/withdrawal operations several time in a day during the long time for example.

----------------

You can write to the service desk by yourself asking them for advice, but I do not think they will "investigate something" inside the signal which is on 100% losing one sorry.

----------------

or open the other signal, without additional deposits/withdrawal.

I have proved that it is a bug – the sum of deposits is calculated wrong. So its a bug of robot.

----------------

"And any deposit/withdrawal has nothing to with -100% loss (it is counted by automated robot based on your initial deposit irrespective of your deposit or withdrawal)." - Wrong. All depostits and withdrawals are taken into account. Here is an answer in the FAQ with a good illustration of that https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773#q23

----------------

I do repeat - I dont have loss of 100% on my account. The Signal is profitable. On the growth graph it is shown that I had growth every month till October and then suddenly on the first day of October I lost everything. But just look on my trading history - there is nothing like that. My maximum daily loss in October was 5€ and my overall profit in October for now is €61.96.  You can check it in trading history easily in 1-2 minutes. 

----------------

"Besides, I have no idea about how many deposit/withdrawal are allowed for signal provider in a day ... but I think that the Signal system does not like the signal provider (for security reason) who are making deposit/withdrawal operations several time in a day during the long time for example. " - Wrong. on this site you can find signals of PAMMs with multiple daily depostits/withdrawals (sometimes tens of operations per day) during months and years. And they have good ratings.

----------------

Can you please advise me how can I write to service desk? They answer questions concerning financials but not technical problems.

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

"And any deposit/withdrawal has nothing to with -100% loss (it is counted by automated robot based on your initial deposit irrespective of your deposit or withdrawal)." - Wrong. All depostits and withdrawals are taken into account. Here is an answer in the FAQ with a good illustration of that https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773#q23

This is my proofs that I am correct (from the FAQ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773#q23):

The growth shows how the balance of an account grows. It is calculated so that the influence of deposits and withdrawals is avoided.

---------------- 

I do repeat - I dont have loss of 100% on my account. The Signal is profitable. On the growth graph it is shown that I had growth every month till October and then suddenly on the first day of October I lost everything. But just look on my trading history - there is nothing like that. My maximum daily loss in October was 5€ and my overall profit in October for now is €61.96. 
You can check it in trading history easily in 1-2 minutes. 

You can write to the service desk and tell them that your losing signal is profitable :)

---------------- 

"Besides, I have no idea about how many deposit/withdrawal are allowed for signal provider in a day ... but I think that the Signal system does not like the signal provider (for security reason) who are making deposit/withdrawal operations several time in a day during the long time for example. " - Wrong. on this site you can find signals of PAMMs with multiple daily depostits/withdrawals (sometimes tens of operations per day) during months and years. And they have good ratings.

We are talking here about your signal which you consider as a profitable, but the signal system considers as a losing.
As to deposit/withdrawal ... some signal providers are making deposit/withdrawal to hide their big floating drawdown and for any other scamming reasons (to change lot size of subscribers forcing them to lose their money), and it is recommended for the users to subscribe to the signal with minimum deposit/withdrawal (minimum balance operations) and in the moment when the signal provider closed all the positions.

Yes, you can discuss with the service desk (with admins of the signal service) about it too.

----------------

I have proved that it is a bug – the sum of deposits is calculated wrong. So its a bug of robot.

If you technically proved that it is bug and your "losing signal is profitable signal" so - write to the service desk and explain it to the Signal Service admins.

----------------

• www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Sergey Golubev:

----------------

If you proved that it is bug and your "losing signal is profitable signal" so - write to the service desk and explain it to the Signal Service admins.

----------------

Some more thinking about (because you have the other signal)

about drawdown - reply from admin:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2015.05.27 12:42

The subscription is prohibited if the current drawdown exceeds 30%.
----------------

More - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2018.10.03 07:47

You say that, as if averaging is not evil, but good. This indicator (for what period of life of the account in percents 80% Growth was achieved) was introduced to clearly show the accounts on which the acceleration tactics are used. A potential subscriber should understand that he has an account that was dispersed in a few days (and perhaps it was one only lucky account of 10-30 accounts) in order to post it later and show a beautiful chart.

A side effect was that it also detects accounts well with averaging tactics that ruined so many deposits. So this warning fulfills its role.

..and read this thread for more: Signals - Reliability

Files: