Wrong growth percentage shown on signal

Martijn T De Vries
Martijn T De Vries  

Hello,

the growth percentage of my signal is not accurate. I made a 51% profit and yet it says 48% is this more common? 

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Martijn T De Vries:

Hello,

the growth percentage of my signal is not accurate. I made a 51% profit and yet it says 48% is this more common? 

It can happen sometimes, but there is nothing we can do, all these statistics are formed automatically by MQL5 signal monitoring system.

Martijn T De Vries
Martijn T De Vries  
Eleni Anna Branou:

It can happen sometimes, but there is nothing we can do, all these statistics are formed automatically by MQL5 signal monitoring system.

Thanks for the quick response! what I would like to know is if this will be corrected by the system after some time or if this information stays wrong for a longer duration.

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Martijn T De Vries:

Thanks for the quick response! what I would like to know is if this will be corrected by the system after some time or if this information stays wrong for a longer duration.

It may be corrected, give it some time.

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz
Ahmet Metin Yilmaz  

it happens sometimes 

and not change in a long time

like as my signal also in wrong percentages 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Martijn T De Vries:

Hello,

It is 50.96% as I see from your signal.
Some stats are re-calculated in midnight.
Martijn T De Vries
Martijn T De Vries  
Sergey Golubev:

yeah it updated after about an hour, it is all good now. but thx for the info!

Ivan Dotsenko
Ivan Dotsenko  
Sergey Golubev:

Hello Sergey!

I also have wrong percentage growth on my signal. It is shown minus 100% for October but I dont understand why. Can you please help me? 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Ivan Dotsenko:

Hello Sergey!

I also have wrong percentage growth on my signal. It is shown minus 100% for October but I dont understand why. Can you please help me? 

You made a lot of deposit/withdrawal from your trading account (and sometimes - in the same day), and your subscribers may lose money because of your action

Anyway, you can check/calculate your losses (or floating drawdown on equity open trades) based on 2 000.00 EUR initial deposit (and it may depend on the following: 586.32 EUR profit was after 2 000.00 EUR losses, or you made this profit first and after that - you lost 2 000.00 EUR + 586.32 EUR).
And it is calculated by automated robot. Because if the losses is equal or more than initial deposit - it may be minus 100%.

Ivan Dotsenko
Ivan Dotsenko  
Sergey Golubev:

You made a lot of deposit/withdrawal from your trading account (and sometimes - in the same day), and your subscribers may lose money because of your action

Anyway, you can check/calculate your losses (or floating drawdown on equity open trades) based on 2 000.00 EUR initial deposit (and it may depend on the following: 586.32 EUR profit was after 2 000.00 EUR losses, or you made this profit first and after that - you lost 2 000.00 EUR + 586.32 EUR).
And it is calculated by automated robot. Because if the losses is equal or more than initial deposit - it may be minus 100%.

But I have never lost 2.000 EUR. Below I have attached the screenshot for this account but from another website, where I have +49% growth (Sorry I couldnt insert pictures directly into the text).

I noticed that Profit 590€ and Withdrawals 14725.06€ are the same but Deposits here are  14155.17€ but on the other website  16155.17€. Then I compared all deposits and withdrawals in trading history on both websites. All lines are equal. The sum of Deposits in both cases is 16155.17€ but your robot has calculated it wrong.

I have attached excel file in zip archive with data from both sites as well.

Can you repair this bug?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Ivan Dotsenko:

Can you repair this bug?

Forum moderators can not repair any bug.
Besides, any bug should be proven or reproduced (if the bug is not proven or can not be reproduced so it is not a bug at all).

----------------

And any deposit/withdrawal has nothing to with -100% loss (it is counted by automated robot based on your initial deposit irrespective of your deposit or withdrawal).

----------------

Besides, I have no idea about how many deposit/withdrawal are allowed for signal provider in a day ... but I think that the Signal system does not like the signal provider (for security reason) who are making deposit/withdrawal operations several time in a day during the long time for example.

----------------

You can write to the service desk by yourself asking them for advice, but I do not think they will "investigate something" inside the signal which is on 100% losing one sorry.

----------------

or open the other signal, without additional deposits/withdrawal.