Is There Any Strategy? - page 3

Sergey Golubev:

and just to finish this discussion -

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

Hi Sergey,
I have been reading and learning from your thread and try to select which Trading System to start with to learn.

Well you have tons of good knowledge which overwhelmed me. And make me experienced paralysis by analysis.

Finally, your discussion here has simplified my mind on which trading system to start with to learn.

Thanks Sergey.
Cheers

MathLearner:
Hi Sergey,
I have been reading and learning from your thread and try to select which Trading System to start with to learn.

Well you have tons of good knowledge which overwhelmed me. And make me experienced paralysis by analysis.

Finally, your discussion here has simplified my mind on which trading system to start with to learn.

Thanks Sergey.
Cheers

If you want to start with some simple system so you can start with the following (on demo account):

After you will be comfortable about how to trade, which are the condition to open the trade, trading on close bar, and more - you can go to the following systems:

Signal Systems
Signal Systems
  • www.mql5.com
I was affraid to open this thread. Why? because it is difficult to manage many threads on one forum...

Sergey Golubev:

People are spending the hours/days/weeks (sometimes - the years) to find such a strategy for themselves or to create/to code the strategy.
So, it can not be solved by simple question such as "can you give it to me, please?"

And as I stated above - there are a lot of free trading strategies uploaded on this forum by source codes, with testing and trading results.
Yes, those strategies were profitable in past.
Why "in past"?
Because the future is not set ... and every strategy should be tested/traded more and now - just to select/reselect the settings for example.
And making this process (test and trade more) = spending more days and money ...

So, sorry.

You should show your own effort on it.
For example, I created several strategies, I asked the coders to code for me (I am not a coder), I uploaded all the indicators and EAs to the threads by source codes, I spent my time and my money to test and to trade those strategies with different brokers to find good settings. And after that - several good threads were created.

And you just asked ... without spending anything .. withing explaing about what you want ... without helping the other people ..

----------------

To make more shorter: it is not a problem with your question.
It is a problem with how you asked it.

I Agree with you Sergey, point I got from your write above, Everybody who want to make success, need max effort
Reason: