Moderator & EA author conflict of interest

Hi Team,

If there is any moderator who have purchased the EA of another author from MQL market, it is always best not to allow that particular moderator not to moderate issues on that EA!.

This will cause the 'conflict of interest' & the moderator can cause unnecessary action on the author or the EA.

I strongly urge MQL to have a look onto this & bring in the necessary changes between moderator & author of EA to avoid this scenario or conflict of interest.

Please make sure if any moderator has purchased EA, that Moderator cannot moderate on EA or author of the same EA!.

Thanks,

I don't know what you mean by "moderate issues on that EA"

Forum moderators moderate the forum and have nothing to do with the market place or any other aspect of MQL5, we just moderate in the forum.

karthi2511:

Hi Team,

If there is any moderator who have purchased the EA of another author from MQL market, it is always best not to allow that particular moderator not to moderate issues on that EA!.

This will cause the 'conflict of interest' & the moderator can cause unnecessary action on the author or the EA.

I strongly urge MQL to have a look onto this & bring in the necessary changes between moderator & author of EA to avoid this scenario or conflict of interest.

Please make sure if any moderator has purchased EA, that Moderator cannot moderate on EA or author of the same EA!.

Thanks,

You are talking about an non-existent issue. Conflict of interests are not possible as only Metaquotes employees are dealing with the administration of the Market or any other commercial activity on this site.

And by the way "moderate on EA" is not a thing.

Keith Watford:

I don't know what you mean by "moderate issues on that EA"

Forum moderators moderate the forum and have nothing to do with the market place or any other aspect of MQL5, we just moderate in the forum.

Hi Keith,

I see a moderator if he/she is really only the Metaquotes employee, how can they have a EA of their own in their profile & they say they have separate company they are working with, which is the reason i opened up this topic!

are the Metaquotes employee have their EA & be working with a different company?.

Thanks,

Kiran

karthi2511:

Hi Keith,

I see a moderator if he/she is really only the Metaquotes employee, how can they have a EA of their own in their profile & they say they have separate company they are working with, which is the reason i opened up this topic!

are the Metaquotes employee have their EA & be working with a different company?.

Thanks,

Kiran

Who told you that forum moderators are Metaquotes employees?

We are simple MQL5 members like you and at the same time we moderate the forum, so we have the option as all sellers to sell products or signals here.

karthi2511:

Hi Keith,

Thanks,

Kiran

No.

karthi2511:

Hi Keith,

Thanks,

Kiran

i think you have a complete answer to your topic right here

Conflict of interests are not possible as only Metaquotes employees are dealing with the administration of the Market or any other commercial activity on this site.

Who told you that forum moderators are Metaquotes employees?

We are simple MQL5 members like you and at the same time we moderate the forum, so we have the option as all sellers to sell products or signals here.

Thank you for all your replies, that's a misinformation which i had at my end then.

Moderator that keeps attacking me need to know the name of the person who keeps attacking me 

Keeps causing me to lose my job because of the attacking of my signal so the false moderator is working against me 

Need the name of the moderator if any one can help identify the name of the person who is attacking me I would be greatly appreciative they are causing me not to be able to see the jobs I choose from me getting done 
Reason: