I can't download a indicator I purchased

I can't download a indicator I purchased. The blue install button does nothing when I press it. All other indicators worked. it won't automatically download my indicator.

Check -

• Didyou login to the Community tab (with your forum login and password)?,
  • Have you connected to the trading account in Metatrader?
  • check the following: are you using the latest build of Metatrader or not,
  • go to your profile and look - maybe the activations were finished,
  • and this is the most often advise in such cases (which helps in most cases): reinstall Internet Explorer again. I had different errors on MT4 and MT5, and everything was fixed when I reinstalled Internet Explorer to 11 version,
  • firewall, antivirus, Internet Explorer settings, ..

I'm having the same problem - blue indicator button but no install. Some additional points:

1. Indicator shows successfully purchased in my profile;
  2. I have deleted the .dat files in the market folder and restarted MT4, same issue
  3. The log file shows the following:
  4. The journal shows the following error every 5mins
    • 2020.05.02 14:58:48.212    MQL5.community: authorization failed
  5. I have also successfully installed another free indicator - the push from the browser worked well

dollarbill100:

I'm having the same problem - blue indicator button but no install. Some additional points:

1. Indicator shows successfully purchased in my profile;
  2. I have deleted the .dat files in the market folder and restarted MT4, same issue
  3. The log file shows the following:
  4. The journal shows the following error every 5mins
    • 2020.05.02 14:58:48.212    MQL5.community: authorization failed
  5. I have also successfully installed another free indicator - the push from the browser worked well

Check the following:
- Internet Explorer version (I am having vertion 11) update if necessary;
- MT4? check MT4 build (I am having build 1262); update if necessary;
- check Community tab (it should be filled with your forum login/pass).

if nothing helps so use the following -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased EA will not install

JWD210, 2020.04.06 04:53

Got it working, incase anyone else has this issue - had to delete everything out of the "Community" folder (AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

product is purchased but not downloaded yet

mge0rge, 2020.02.26 23:48

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

I'm using Firefox browser, latest version (ie it's up to date).

i already deleted everything in the community folder. No luck.

But, my MT4 version is 1260 (IG Metatrader 4 Terminal, version 4.00 build 1260 24 Jan 2020). How do I update this? Thanks.

dollarbill100:

I'm using Firefox browser, latest version (ie it's up to date).

i already deleted everything in the community folder. No luck.

But, my MT4 version is 1260 (IG Metatrader 4 Terminal, version 4.00 build 1260 24 Jan 2020). How do I update this? Thanks.

Market tab in Metatrader is using Internet Explorer (I am having version 11). So, you should have Internhet Explorer the latest build in your computer anyway.

To update MT4 to possible latest build - create demo account with MetaQuotes-Demo server, and wait.
If update is not started - restart MT4 (my experience: I login to MetaQuotes-Demo server, waited, and restarted MT4 3 times, and update was started.

I just installed - haven't done anything, just clicked on the install link again and it magically decided to install... Maybe there was a problem earlier with the MQL5 authorization service, which is why I was getting those errors. They are no longer happening in my terminal journal, and seems to coincide with being able to install the purchased product now.

Thanks for helping anyway Sergey.

Reason: