Making my Meta trader to notify me whenever my strategy give a sell/buy signal

Hello dear traders,

please i want to know if they is any option in which i can set my MT4 to send me a notification like alarm  whenever my trading strategy give a entry signal being at night while i am sleeping so that i can wake up and place the trade.

Example is on the picture below, on the picture my strategy is "sell whenever SMA is above price and buy when below"

Files:
mt_totu.jpg  378 kb

I found indicator in CodeBase (but for MT5) -

Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar - indicator for MetaTrader 5
Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar
Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar
  • www.mql5.com
An alert (an audio alert, email and push notification) is generated when the iMA (Moving Average, MA) indicator crosses the bar with index N. Input Parameters: period of ma - Moving Average indicator averaging period; ma_shift - shift of the Moving Average indicator; ma_method - MA averaging method; applied_price - the price used for the...

Sergey Golubev:

I found indicator in CodeBase (but for MT5) -

Alert Crossing Moving Average Nth Bar - indicator for MetaTrader 

Ok thank you sir, let me check it. but the difficult situation is that am not familiar with MT5

Emmanuel Tom:

Ok thank you sir, let me check it. but the difficult situation is that am not familiar with MT5

or you can use Freelance for example.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, i am looking to publish me own personal trades using a simple script, that sending all info about the orders to a web server whenever there is trading activity in real time. Please send me your offer. Thanks My user stories: 1. I need an indicator that plot blue bellow the candle the body size of of the bullish candle and red above the...

Sergey Golubev:
or you can use Freelance for example

how can i place my order and describe what i want?

Emmanuel Tom:

You can use the following as the examples:

Use tips in the Freelance service!
Use tips in the Freelance service!
  • www.mql5.com
To improve the convenience of our services, we have added tips on the most frequent Customer issues in the Freelance...

Emmanuel Tom:
Sergey Golubev: or you can use Freelance for example.

Do you see that word with an underline? They are links; you click on them they take you to more information. Had you clicked on that link, the page has four (4) addition links on the left.

Emmanuel Tom:

Hello dear traders,

please i want to know if they is any option in which i can set my MT4 to send me a notification like alarm  whenever my trading strategy give a entry signal being at night while i am sleeping so that i can wake up and place the trade.

Example is on the picture below, on the picture my strategy is "sell whenever SMA is above price and buy when below"

So you are looking for a way that MT can wake you up at night? I haven't tried it myself, but believe that MT can send an audio warning (e.g. ring a bell). Or MT could send you an email. You would then need to find a way such that when you receive an email you get a warning sound.
Reason: