Warning - Inflation, Hyperinflation, Stagflation coming - page 2

Nice thread started here:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/btc-who-still-laughs-about-it.354271/  

Btw: BTC has passed yesterday the 30k mark.

That's nice.

I think, in a near future, people will begin to understand that the reason for its lift of is just, that many people don't trust any more into the money-printing of fiat money by the governments.

They demand real sovereignity.

Humankind nowadays is developing its own money, without the need of external powers or states.

Fully transparent, internationally recognized and accepted, highly advertised and known by anybody. BTC has a bright future, if governments won't start to forbid it, as China did last year.

BTC - who still laughs about it?! | Elite Trader
  • www.elitetrader.com
Reasons why BTC will become the new 'Gold': [in quotation marks, as it of course can never become a physical good] Just as predicted one and a half year ago, BTC has 'crashed' up and almost risen to 30k $! BTC, in near future, will be more favorited than Gold, in terms of safe haven. Why? - Because you can sell btc very fast and at any time...

My crucial opinion about bitcoin:

1) BTC will not disappear

2) The more time it is being traded in the markets, the more trusted it will become

3) The more volume it raises in its transactions, the more it will be attractive for high volume investments - and so for real investment
Also, the price will get more stable.

Maybe not in common years, but lets say after 10 years (?).

BTC is a community currency, decentralized, kicked off by some dudes that believed in this architecture, and that said that a community coin, which is transparent and cannot be hacked or faked, is more worth than centralized fed money,
at which you have absolutely no influence [money-politics].

BTC is giving the users back their sovereignity. Other than state-currencies.

I think that this mixture is the real key of its success.

Looking at all problems we have in economy, health (virus), politics, and others
(money-printing, debt of states that has risen to astronomic figures, almost as if the governments practice the 'modern money theory')
it is just totally understandable why such an iconic and famous e-coin has become that expensive.

Good luck to you in future, take care.

Reason: