seller registration problem

Hello my name is Elizandra I would like to know why I am not be able to register my account as a seller, what types of documents do you need please, I was already registered as a sale person I don't know what I did wrong because, in fact I use Mql5 but I don't have much knowledgem here, Maybe I did something wrong without malice can you tell me what kind of mistake I  did make so that I can register my account again as a seller please.

Thanks in advance and I await your return

regards Elizandra

Elizandra de Souza:

Hello my name is Elizandra I would like to know why I am not be able to register my account as a seller, what types of documents do you need please, I was already registered as a sale person I don't know what I did wrong because, in fact I use Mql5 but I don't have much knowledgem here, Maybe I did something wrong without malice can you tell me what kind of mistake I  did make so that I can register my account again as a seller please.

Thanks in advance and I await your return

regards Elizandra

Read the seller registration requirements carefully, especially the bold phrases and re-submit your photos/documents.

The seller registration procedure is a closed communication between you and the registration officials, so follow the sequence in your seller's page.

We can't help you here.

they give me no option to register the account I have no option to read anything

Your application has been rejected

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

watch the message that I have

but I didn’t place any order for a seller because I was already a seller, and suddenly they excluded me And then only this message appears

Elizandra de Souza:
but I didn’t place any order for a seller because I was already a seller, and suddenly they excluded me And then only this message appears

You are not a seller and this is an automated message, you need to read the requirements carefully and re-submit your photos/documents.

Oh ok, But where do I do that please?

Elizandra de Souza:
Oh ok, But where do I do that please?

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/misssbrasil2005/seller

see I hit this link to register and I fall into the automated message I sent you above.

Elizandra de Souza:
see I hit this link to register and I fall into the automated message I sent you above.

Try to reply to that message or to any comments from the moderator, by re-submitting your photos/documents.

Otherwise, you may contact the Service Desk.

Reason: