Goldland360  
Luc Levesque:

Are you still needing this EA?

I can do it for you

Absolutely Yes!!!
But I made a little modification like this:

EA to enter and manage INSTANT ORDERS;

ENTRY CONDITIONS:

Once the EA is activated (placed) on a chart it should place an INSTANT ORDER either BUY or SELL depending on the selected option thus:

InstantOrder: Buy or Sell 

If set to Buy then an INSTANT BUY ORDER will be placed. 
and if set to Sell then an INSTANT SELL ORDER is placed. 
So the decision to either Buy or Sell at any point in time will be decided by the USER 

EXIT CONDITION: 
All placed orders will be closed using  moving average with adjustable parameters ( Type, Price, Period etc) when the candle CLOSES above or below the moving average. 
So whether profitable or not profitable once the price (candle) closes below (Buy Order) or above (Sell Order) the moving average let the order be CLOSED.  

Once a trade is closed either manually or by EA having met the above conditions no other trade will be place until EA is activated again to either BUY or SELL. 

EA will only close those trades it opened with specified Magic numbers
All orders should come with  take profits and stop loss levels that is manually adjustable with editable lot sizes. 
EA should work on all time frames and currency pairs.

Thanks so much in anticipation!!

daniel_c
daniel_c  
Hi, I'm looking for a simple EA for MT5. Is it possible to automatically set SL and TP (based on pips) every time I press buy or sell? 
Vladimir Karputov
Vladimir Karputov  
daniel_c:
Hi, I'm looking for a simple EA for MT5. Is it possible to automatically set SL and TP (based on pips) every time I press buy or sell? 

Example: Open Close Panel

Open Close Panel

Open Close Panel
Open Close Panel
  • www.mql5.com
Сама панель содержит три кнопки: 'BUY', 'SELL' и 'CLOSE'. Рассчитана на ручную торговлю - быстро открывать позиции с заданным уровнем Стоп лосс и Тейк профит, а также для быстрого закрытия всех позиций. Архив "Open Close Panel.zip" необходимо распаковать в отдельную папку в папку MQL5/Experts. Содержание архива:
Jox90
Jox90  
Vladimir Karputov:

Example: Open Close Panel

good. Can you make a panel that when you click buy/sell you win? lol
Vladimir Karputov
Vladimir Karputov  
Jox90 :
good. Can you make a panel that when you click buy/sell you win? lol

I could not understand the selected text :(

frog61
frog61  

Hi Bin

Would be very keen to have  chat about an EA. I have a strategy in place yet total beginner to trading bots, need help!

aodunusi
aodunusi  
What code do I need to add to lock my EA - Time protection, seen some articles but it doesn't lock on my end when I apply the code.

You can lock any default EA from ur end if u don't want to explain, thanks in advance
To add comments, please log in or register