Time and Sales not appearing

My time and sales window is not opening, It's showing a greyish button.
Screenshot attached, Can anybody help ?

Files:
2020-03-18.png  262 kb

dhruvk1995:

What is the time and sales window?

If you want to open a trade, you click on the New Order button on top.

Seems in latest builds (not sure when exactly), the time and sales button doesn't work. I've rolled back to a stable build from 2020 and time/sales data works fine.  
Files:

dhruvk1995:

I don't think you will see Time/Sales on Forex markets.  Normally its for futures, stocks and crypto. 

Anyone else have this problem, or better a solution or an explanation of why the time/sales won't appear. This feature was introduced in 2016. I don't see reason why it randomly stop being available to us. 

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/depth_of_market#timesales

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/4773

Depth of Market - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Depth of Market - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Depth of Market (DOM) displays bids and asks for a particular instrument at the currently best prices (closest to the market). The Dept of...

How can we override the button to toggle Time and Sales Button on/off? Is this possible.  
Files:

TradingToolCrypto #:
Seems in latest builds (not sure when exactly), the time and sales button doesn't work. I've rolled back to a stable build from 2020 and time/sales data works fine.  

Hi

I also have this problem for cryptocurrency and it(mt5) does not show the volumes in Depth Of Market(Order Book) and also the option Show Time and Sales is off.

What is your brokerage?

What do you mean by stable build?

My version of Meta trader 5

version: 5.00 build 4153

22 January 2024

@Mohammad Salamat #: I also have this problem for cryptocurrency and it(mt5) does not show the volumes in Depth Of Market(Order Book) and also the option Show Time and Sales is off.
Cryptocurrencies are not a centralised exchange. There is no "real volume" for it and there is no "Depth of Market" either.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Cryptocurrencies are not a centralised exchange. There is no "real volume" for it and there is no "Depth of Market" either.
  In the above photo shared by the user @TradingToolCrypto 2021.03.24 there is Depth of Market and Show Time and Sales for BTC.

Mohammad Salamat #: In the above photo shared by the user @TradingToolCrypto 2021.03.24 there is Depth of Market and Show Time and Sales for BTC.

Some brokers offer depth of market and "real" volume, but it is only for their own internal dealing desk.

In the case of Forex, some brokers may have a feed from a large bank, so they show that bank's market, but it is still only for that provider.

But in all these cases, it is still not for a centralised exchange.

Reason: