Problem uploading passport to become seller

Hi,

I have been trying for over 3 hours with this.

The stupid computer cannot read my passport.

I have used 4 different cameras, image enhancement, Imovie, seashore.

It makes me wait 8 minutes or so everytime and gives me a rejection everytime!

Wouldn't it be so much easier if I could just give a scanned copy of my passport?

I tried contacting support like it says to, but they responded with, "it's only for finance."

Passport is the highest form of document needed for ID and it's the only one I have. It should be that it's the only one I'll ever need.

Could somebody please sort this damn thing out for me?

-Jimmy

WordsClub:

Hi,

I have been trying for over 3 hours with this.

The stupid computer cannot read my passport.

I have used 4 different cameras, image enhancement, Imovie, seashore.

It makes me wait 8 minutes or so everytime and gives me a rejection everytime!

Wouldn't it be so much easier if I could just give a scanned copy of my passport?

I tried contacting support like it says to, but they responded with, "it's only for finance."

Passport is the highest form of document needed for ID and it's the only one I have. It should be that it's the only one I'll ever need.

Could somebody please sort this damn thing out for me?

-Jimmy

Scanned documents are not accepted, because they can be easily edited.

Read the requirements carefully and try again.

Why has my application been rejected?

Your application has been rejected

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

Why can't I do this, this isn't fair, could somebody please explain why this has happened?

-Jimmy

JAMES FRANCIS SCARFF:

Why has my application been rejected?

Your application has been rejected

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

Why can't I do this, this isn't fair, could somebody please explain why this has happened?

-Jimmy

Contact the Service Desk through the comments section of your seller application, we can't help you here.

Reason: