expert code request

hi guys i have one expert advisor code and i want if exist somebody want inside one recovery setting,every time loose the before trade culculate and add plus the new trade for take every time before loose and take and win,if for example loose 5 or 10 times i want the next trade open the correct lot for take all before trades loose and profit inside i before. This robot take and the person can create this.Thanks a lot.send me at private .

Anastasios Paschos:
hi guys i have one expert advisor code and i want if exist somebody want inside one recovery setting,every time loose the before trade culculate and add plus the new trade for take every time before loose and take and win,if for example loose 5 or 10 times i want the next trade open the correct lot for take all before trades loose and profit inside i before. This robot take and the person can create this.Thanks a lot.send me at private .

sounds like a great project that you can put up as a job in Freelance section

Have great day

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I like to create an expert advisor. This expert advisor have to use meta trader 5 absolutly. This expert advisor will use several indicator as bollinger bands. this expert advisor use trailing stop I need an expert advisor that working at multitimeframe charts and will use some indicators trend, oscillators, volumes and Bill Williams.It has...
Reason: