how do I contact service desk

There is no entry in the my members menu on the left side of the page for service desk. How do I contact them, as I need to speak with them regarding finances.

Thanks

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

Sergey Golubev:
Contacts and requests

Sergey,
I am seriously wanting to transfer funds into my account at MQL5, but the payment via PayPal gets blocked by MQL5 "because of my e-mail address that is different to what is on the records they hold" and I have written numerous times without having a reply.
Also, under my profile, there is no "Service Desk" Tab where I can go directly. I had to get here via Google and it is so time consuming that it's crazy.

Please be so kind as to assist me in getting it sorted out today still if possible.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Hercules.

Hercs van Wyk:

Sergey,
I am seriously wanting to transfer funds into my account at MQL5, but the payment via PayPal gets blocked by MQL5 "because of my e-mail address that is different to what is on the records they hold" and I have written numerous times without having a reply.
Also, under my profile, there is no "Service Desk" Tab where I can go directly. I had to get here via Google and it is so time consuming that it's crazy.

Please be so kind as to assist me in getting it sorted out today still if possible.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Hercules.

Service desk only can help so you can use this link:
Contacts and requests

Hello, please help me on opening and financing a real account, i only have a demo account i have been learning on. I want to start my trading on real MT4 account with real funds. 
Please be kind and solve it for me.

kutlopusoetsile:
Hello, please help me on opening and financing a real account, i only have a demo account i have been learning on. I want to start my trading on real MT4 account with real funds. 
Please be kind and solve it for me.
MT4?
You should find the broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google for that), and open real account with them.
https://www.metatrader4.com/en/trading-platform/help/userguide/open_an_account#open_real
Opening of Accounts - Getting Started - MetaTrader 4 Help
Opening of Accounts - Getting Started - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
Terminal allows to work with two types of accounts: demo accounts and real accounts. Demo accounts enable working under training conditions, without real money on them, but they allow to work out and test trading strategy very well. They possess all the same functionality as the real ones. The distinction consists in that demo accounts can be...

Sergey Golubev:
Service desk only can help so you can use this link:
Contacts and requests

Thanks for replying, but I get no response from the Service Desk, Sergey. Surely as Moderator you can get the guys to reply to my "cry for help"?

Please.

Hercs.

Hercs van Wyk:

Thanks for replying, but I get no response from the Service Desk, Sergey. Surely as Moderator you can get the guys to reply to my "cry for help"?

Please.

Hercs.

I am using the service desk too.
Wait some days ... if not reply - write the post here, and I will ask them using the service desk.

But make sure that they understood the situation ... because "PayPal gets blocked by MQL5" because of email address is different - it is not very understandable (at least for me sorry).

Sergey Golubev:
I am using the service desk too.
Wait some days ... if not reply - write the post here, and I will ask them using the service desk.

But make sure that they understood the situation ... because "PayPal gets blocked by MQL5" because of email address is different - it is not very understandable (at least for me sorry).

Thank you for replying Sergey,

What happens is that the PayPal transaction is approved and then when I press the PROCEED button, I get referred to the MQL5 website with an ERROR in a separate small window, that the transaction could NOT be completed, because the e-mail address I am using is different to the e-mail address they have on record.
When I use the only other e-mail address that I have, they tell me that "this e-mail address is already in use" and I cannot get any further.

I have transactions waiting for my funding of my account and therefore my need is extremely high as I don't want to disappoint the coder.
Your assistance is greatly appreciate Sergey.

Best wishes,
Hercs.

Hercs van Wyk:

Thank you for replying Sergey,

What happens is that the PayPal transaction is approved and then when I press the PROCEED button, I get referred to the MQL5 website with an ERROR in a separate small window, that the transaction could NOT be completed, because the e-mail address I am using is different to the e-mail address they have on record.
When I use the only other e-mail address that I have, they tell me that "this e-mail address is already in use" and I cannot get any further.

I have transactions waiting for my funding of my account and therefore my need is extremely high as I don't want to disappoint the coder.
Your assistance is greatly appreciate Sergey.

Best wishes,
Hercs.

Good morning Sergey,

I still have not heard a single word from the service desk. Can you believe this? Such bad service is unacceptable.
Please help me to get a reply from them at least or send me a telephone number where I can phone somebody that can help me.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Hercs.

Hercs van Wyk:

Good morning Sergey,

I still have not heard a single word from the service desk. Can you believe this? Such bad service is unacceptable.
Please help me to get a reply from them at least or send me a telephone number where I can phone somebody that can help me.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Hercs.

I asked them.
The service desk told me that "The email address on the MQL5 account and PayPal must match."
I think - it may be good for you to write to the service desk (because they told me that they do not have any ticket from the user https://www.mql5.com/en/users/valeofx ).
Reason: