Indicators: 3D Moving Average

3D Moving Average:

The first really 3D indicator "Moving Average".

3D Moving Average

Author: Nikolai Semko

New version 1.02

Changed the algorithm for selecting observed data. Now the number of observed bars does not depend on the scale of the chart, but is always equal to the number of pixels across the width of the window minus 40.

New version 1.03

Fixed error with displaying data scale.

Fantastic (Canvas) work once again - thanks 👍

Jagg:
Fantastic (Canvas) work once again - thanks 👍

Thank you very much for the feedback. For some reason, as a rule, no reaction to my work. And I can’t understand whether this is tacit consent, or indifference. :))

This is amazing!!

good job 

It shows that you are a very good programmer and that you have plenty of time !!! the interesting thing would be to know what it is for? forgive my incredulity, do you plan to open a portal ?; It helps you to predict, that I would love you to explain, to close my mouth !!!

votija.63:
It shows that you are a very good programmer and that you have plenty of time !!! the interesting thing would be to know what it is for? forgive my incredulity, do you plan to open a portal ?; It helps you to predict, that I would love you to explain, to close my mouth !!!

Thanks.

Of course I don’t have time, but I spent about 5 hours on this code. This code has only one purpose - to demonstrate the potential of canvas and to shake the conservative community a bit to think about the fact that there are other dimensions, not just price and time. For trading, of course, this indicator is absolutely useless. Do not worry about me, I will find the effective application of three (even four) -dimensional data visualization.

Amazing!!!

has problems when compiling.

Reason: