• Join us

I cant receiving any sms or telegram message

To add comments, please log in or register
Forex 2000
Forex 2000  

hello ,

please help i try from 10 days to setup my seller account but i cant >>>  because  I cant  receiving any sms or telegram message  to  Active My phone number I try I change my phone numbers , I change the phone number network but I have same problem  I try to receive sms  with  telegram on my phone but i cant i download  telegram to my desktop than i try again but i face the same problem I dont know how can i solve this problem please help thanks 

Erfan Falah
Erfan Falah  
Forex 2000:

hello ,

please help i try from 10 days to setup my seller account but i cant >>>  because  I cant  receiving any sms or telegram message  to  Active My phone number I try I change my phone numbers , I change the phone number network but I have same problem  I try to receive sms  with  telegram on my phone but i cant i download  telegram to my desktop than i try again but i face the same problem I dont know how can i solve this problem please help thanks 

Problem is your phone number connections, Stay in touch with the operator of your simcard company

Forex 2000
Forex 2000  
Erfan Falah:

Problem is your phone number connections, Stay in touch with the operator of your simcard company

NO i am sure it is not from my  operator , also i dont know why i cant receive sms from mql5 to my telegram account 

Erfan Falah
Erfan Falah  
Forex 2000:

NO i am sure it is not from my  operator , also i dont know why i cant receive sms from mql5 to my telegram account 

Where are you from?

Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  

MT4/5 does not send sms but push-notifications or emails!

Open the Help in your terminal (F1) and enter push in the search bar and look for notification.

Forex 2000
Forex 2000  
Carl Schreiber:

MT4/5 does not send sms but push-notifications or emails!

Open the Help in your terminal (F1) and enter push in the search bar and look for notification.

hello ,

I am sorry to say that but i dont get your point  yet >>>> can you please explain again for me with more details ,,  from where can I get this notification that mt4/5 push it to me 

Forex 2000
Forex 2000  
Hello carl ,

i do all the steps that you explain  for me , I add my 

MetaQuotes ID
 to my  mql5 account i receive test massage from my mt4 but when i try to send sms to MY PHONE NUMBER TO verify my account as seller i dont receive any notification or any email or any sms or any telegram massage i dont know how can i solve this problem 

I DO ALL THE STEPS BUT I HAVE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE CHECK ATTACH FILE 

Files:
PROBLEM_30.png 110 kb
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
Push notifications are different from SMS to your phone number.
Forex 2000
Forex 2000  
Marco vd Heijden:
Push notifications are different from SMS to your phone number.

HELLO , 

I know Push notifications are different from SMS but I try maybe that things will solve my problem , but to now i have the same problem are you have any solution to my problem  Mr. Marco

Thanks .

Forex 2000
Forex 2000  
any support to solve this problem
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  

You have to install the mobil version of the terminal on your cell phone!

Here is an article about it: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/476

MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading in MetaTrader 5 — Forex, stocks and futures can be traded anytime and anywhere. The installation of MetaTrader 5 for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet allows you to stay informed with financial information and conduct trade operations in financial markets 24 hours a day. The rich functionality of the MetaTrader 5...
To add comments, please log in or register