Is There A Customer Support Email For MT5 Users? - page 6

anitorres
anitorres  

I need help I am going to get a VPS from MQL5 but I will be using a demo account, can I change to a live account? how does it work I been trying to get a number or email for customer service but I cannot find it

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
anitorres #:

I need help I am going to get a VPS from MQL5 but I will be using a demo account, can I change to a live account? how does it work I been trying to get a number or email for customer service but I cannot find it

read post about how to move signal subscription and MQL5 VPS subscription from one trading account to an other one (within same Metatrader version).
How to move a signal to same account but different VPS
How to move a signal to same account but different VPS
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all. So I'm in the process of moving some of my terminals to another VPS for lower ping...
ALGOCHURCH LTD
Seyedmorteza Shamaei  

Hi

I have created an account but the username was wrong so deleted that completely and the tried to create a new one but my documents had been rejected 

now I can't have access to new one and older one 

what should I do?

first account fcbourse

second one algochurch

please help me I want to sell products

Juvenille Emperor Limited
algochurch #:

Hi

I have created an account but the username was wrong so deleted that completely and the tried to create a new one but my documents had been rejected 

now I can't have access to new one and older one 

what should I do?

first account fcbourse

second one algochurch

please help me I want to sell products

Multiple accounts are not allowed, contact the Service Desk about this, we can't help you here:

Zachary Freeman
Zachary Freeman  

im having trouble loging in to my mt5 platform,the kb wheel just keeps spinning and there is no confirming  RING!! when i access the platform

Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
Zachary Freeman #:

im having trouble loging in to my mt5 platform,the kb wheel just keeps spinning and there is no confirming  RING!! when i access the platform

check the server, talk to the broker and check your credentials.
Ehab hassan
Ehab hassan  
Hello . Could you check my vps working well or not 
rudi azis
rudi azis  

dear MQL5

why to activate the SELLER,the verification code sent via message on my number does not come in??? although I've done it many times. Please help me thank you

Brendatshego19
Brendatshego19  
Hellois it true that developers can not reveal their personal information or contact information to us as customers who want forex robot and are their legit not scammers.?please help me 
Fernando Carreiro
Brendatshego19 #: Hellois it true that developers can not reveal their personal information or contact information to us as customers who want forex robot and are their legit not scammers.?please help me 

The Freelance rules are that neither the developers nor the customers are allowed to reveal themselves too each other until the developer gets selected and locked.

I personally don't agree with it, and many users also don't like it, but it is what MetaQuotes has decided and if use the service you have to abide by those rules.