Is There A Customer Support Email For MT5 Users? - page 5

Juvenille Emperor Limited
ionutung:

Does VPS support rdp control?

MQL5 VPS no.

Caliber Trading
Caliber Trading  
Sergey Golubev #:

All the basic questions were already answered so use search function and read the documentation (and use the forum).

The service desk/support is dealing with the financial issues only (so - no one individual/VPS support anymore sorry).

Hi Sergey.  I have a problem for Service Desk and do not know how to reach them.  Unfortunately the link you gave here to contact admin is just a bot and only has Russian, but I don't read Russian, and it is unable to answer my problem.  

Problem:  I used to have an account many years ago.  I can't remember if I just asked them to close down the account completely, or if I just don't remember my email address etc. that I used back then to make the account, so I cannot login to it at all.  

Now I have a new account and I want to add my phone number to it, but it won't let me and says "this phone number is already used.  Use a different one."  Obviously I can't use a different one because I only have one phone number.  I guess this same number is still associated with my old account that was deleted or lost.  

I want to add my phone to this new account because now I am ready to pay a developer to make an EA for me (already negotiated and ready to pay the fee today), but I'm afraid that I will at some point need to have a phone attached to my account.  I also need to link my mobile MT4 app to my account so I can get messages and notifications, and cannot do that without adding my phone number, but my account won't let me add my phone number.  

Can you help me get admin to fix this for me?

I greatly appreciate it.

Caliber Trading #:

Hi Sergey.  I have a problem for Service Desk and do not know how to reach them.  Unfortunately the link you gave here to contact admin is just a bot and only has Russian, but I don't read Russian, and it is unable to answer my problem.  

Problem:  I used to have an account many years ago.  I can't remember if I just asked them to close down the account completely, or if I just don't remember my email address etc. that I used back then to make the account, so I cannot login to it at all.  

Now I have a new account and I want to add my phone number to it, but it won't let me and says "this phone number is already used.  Use a different one."  Obviously I can't use a different one because I only have one phone number.  I guess this same number is still associated with my old account that was deleted or lost.  

I want to add my phone to this new account because now I am ready to pay a developer to make an EA for me (already negotiated and ready to pay the fee today), but I'm afraid that I will at some point need to have a phone attached to my account.  I also need to link my mobile MT4 app to my account and can't without adding my phone number, but my account won't let me add my phone number.  

Can you help me get admin to fix this for me?

I greatly appreciate it.

Contact the Service Desk, they will answer you in English:

Caliber Trading
Caliber Trading  
Eleni Anna Branou #:

Hi Eleni.  When you click on the link you gave, unfortunately it is only a bot and only responds in Russian.  The bot also cannot respond to personal complex issues like this either.  I need to write Admin or Service desk with a real person for this type of problem.  Is there a way to contact support and speak to a real person.  Although the problem is about not being able to add my phone number, it is also a "financial" issue because I won't be able to add money or use my account if I can't add my phone number.

Caliber Trading
Caliber Trading  
Eleni Anna Branou #:

Post Edit:  It is now responding to me in English, but again, it is only a bot, so will not be able to fix my complex problem.  I need to write Admin or Service desk with a real person for this type of problem.  Is there a way to contact support and speak to a real person?  Although the problem is about not being able to add my phone number, it is also a "financial" issue because I won't be able to add money or use my account properly if I can't add my phone number.

Caliber Trading #:

Post Edit:  It is now responding to me in English, but again, it is only a bot, so will not be able to fix my complex problem.  I need to write Admin or Service desk with a real person for this type of problem.  Is there a way to contact support and speak to a real person?  Although the problem is about not being able to add my phone number, it is also a "financial" issue because I won't be able to add money or use my account properly if I can't add my phone number.

I think that if you go along with the bot and can't find the right answer you will given the opportunity to create a ticket eventually.

Caliber Trading
Caliber Trading  
Eleni Anna Branou #:

I think that if you go along with the bot and can't find the right answer you will given the opportunity to create a ticket eventually.

Thank you Eleni.  I see you are right.  However, now the response it gave me is: The MQL5 team has received your request. To verify your identity, please attach 2 photos to the request as described below: 1. A selfie with an identity document 2. A selfie with this chat in the background You can find your request here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/NoNonsenseLeah/servicedesk  and I am logged in.

However, when I click the link it gives in order for me to upload selfies, it goes to a 404 page.  The bot won't allow any uploads either.  Oh, and I tried about 20 requests and it won't give me a ticket per say.

Caliber Trading #:

Thank you Eleni.  I see you are right.  However, now the response it gave me is: The MQL5 team has received your request. To verify your identity, please attach 2 photos to the request as described below: 1. A selfie with an identity document 2. A selfie with this chat in the background You can find your request here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/NoNonsenseLeah/servicedesk  and I am logged in.

However, when I click the link it gives in order for me to upload selfies, it goes to a 404 page.  The bot won't allow any uploads either.  Oh, and I tried about 20 requests and it won't give me a ticket per say.

I really can't help there, this is a 100% Service Desk procedure.

Try again tomorrow.

Caliber Trading
Caliber Trading  
Eleni Anna Branou #:

Try again tomorrow.

Hi Eleni.  I tried again today and the link the bot gave me to upload my ID Selfies is a 404.    https://www.mql5.com/en/users/NoNonsenseLeah/servicedesk  It doesn't work.  It's a dead link.  I think that they think if you are helping people with their problems, then they don't need a help desk, but, how will you help people with this kind of problem?  What am I supposed to do, uproot my whole life to get a new phone number so I have something new to enter into mql5? Their system sees my phone number as already used by someone, but I don't have that old account anymore, now it won't let me use the phone number.  How can they just have absolutely no way to contact support?

Caliber Trading
Caliber Trading  
Eleni Anna Branou #:

Try again tomorrow.

Thanks anyway; I got my problem solved.  My son had been using my phone number from a few years ago so we were able to change it.  That said, I really think the system needs fixing, and this is way too big of an organization to have absolutely no support desk.  Having people in the forum is not a replacement. I've seen other people in the forum saying they got a new phone number and the bot also gave them a link to upload their IDs that is also just a dead 404 link.  Very unprofessional!